Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

I have noticed also - two pies until the next rank.  :ooo

Squid

Quote from: survivorjeff on November 08, 2008, 09:41:40 AM
Did today's questions on U.S. and U.K. and got rank 14.  Now you need to do 2 pies to get to rank 15. 

I am up to date on US and UK Trivia and am only rank 13.   !@#$

FreecellFanny

Double check your calendar Squid - I am at 14 also.  O+O

Tara

I'm rank 14 and have 20 wedges after today's trivia.

Squid

I double checked, Fanny, and I have every date done up to now on both the US and UK sites.  I have the check mark + bonus for every week.  I am still rank 13.

boo hoo   6_6.gif

Tara

If you're doing both sides, you should have Rank 15 and 22 bonus wedges as of today.  :!!

Squid

Nope, not I.  I am rank 14 with all the wedges.  I want to speak to my Pogo Union Rep.

Mistyeyed

im at rank 15 but for some reason i only have 21 wedges and i have done all the games..

Squid

I am a full week behind others, Misty.  Pogo sometimes burps and doesn't count the progress we've made.  We won't get it back either.  The same thing happened to many folks with Word Search.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 15, 2008, 08:37:08 AM
I am a full week behind others, Misty.  Pogo sometimes burps and doesn't count the progress we've made.  We won't get it back either.  The same thing happened to many folks with Word Search.

girls21.gif  or   ?.?

disneyland lady

This auto sucks and I have the newest out. I am trying to get the RANDOM badge but it is just going thru one random one and getting all the answers then going to the next puzzle and answering 2 of the 20 correct. Am I doing something wrong? Do I stop doing Random for the Random badge?

BabyCheetah

Any suggestions on how to get the m &m trivia random puzzle badge?  The auto doesn't work for it and I royally stink at this game.  Thanks.   bubblegum.gif

survivorjeff

Is anyone having problem with todays wedge on the U.S. side?? I have done my friends and mine questions for today. It says I got the wedge but it doesn't say on the calender that I've done it and I can go back and re done it again. The u.k. side is okay. The wedge is there.

Tara

I did mine for today earlier and had no problems. Make sure you aren't doing both sides in the same room.

survivorjeff

Thank for the reply I'll give it a try. I might have done it in the same room by mistake.

I tried again and still no luck the wedge is not reg in for today on the u.s side. I can keep playing it over and over  again.  Maybe pogo doesn't like me today.  Oh well I'll let it be until I get home from work and try  again. Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Tara

Quote from: survivorjeff on December 16, 2008, 08:46:55 AM
Thank for the reply I'll give it a try. I might have done it in the same room by mistake.

I tried again and still no luck the wedge is not reg in for today on the u.s side. I can keep playing it over and over  again.  Maybe pogo doesn't like me today.  Oh well I'll let it be until I get home from work and try  again. Thanks for the help and suggestions.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but, you probably won't be able to get it now because once you've completed a daily puzzle there is no way to go back and do it again. I bet you went in the same room as you did the UK side. Did you do the UK side first? If so, I bet that's what happened.

catfancie

Quote from: survivorjeff on December 16, 2008, 08:30:26 AM
Is anyone having problem with todays wedge on the U.S. side?? I have done my friends and mine questions for today. It says I got the wedge but it doesn't say on the calender that I've done it and I can go back and re done it again. The u.k. side is okay. The wedge is there.

I am having the same problem today.  And I know I'm not the only one, they were discussing it in chat in the room I was in.   Hope Pogo fixes it before tomorrow. 

Bluecat

Here's what happened to me.  I was doing U.S. wedge in daughter's free account and did today's wedge about three times.  Each time it credited with the full amount of tokens for each play.  When I went to my Club Pogo account, no such luck.   girls18.gif

survivorjeff

I just go home from work and the first thing i did was turn on the computer and went back in to trivial pursuit on the U.S. side. I was now able to get the wedge for today.  So everything is good again.  Try now if you don't have todays wedge on the U.S. side.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview