Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

This game must be really screwed up or pogo is being very nice. I went into Trivia this morning to do my wedges for both sides and when I got into a room the puzzle are already done and I have credit for both wedges.  This is so weird but hey I'll take the wedges if it means not having to play the game.

Tara

Quote from: survivorjeff on December 16, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
I just go home from work and the first thing i did was turn on the computer and went back in to trivial pursuit on the U.S. side. I was now able to get the wedge for today.  So everything is good again.  Try now if you don't have todays wedge on the U.S. side.

I'm glad you got it, I was afraid you wouldn't.

Quote from: survivorjeff on December 17, 2008, 06:49:17 AM
This game must be really screwed up or pogo is being very nice. I went into Trivia this morning to do my wedges for both sides and when I got into a room the puzzle are already done and I have credit for both wedges.  This is so weird but hey I'll take the wedges if it means not having to play the game.

It must of been a reward for all the extra work you did yesterday.

vasunlover

I waited to play mine after the challenges-had todays on the US side but not yesterdays (which I played at least 7 times) went to uk everything was fine there....ugh

Mistyeyed

im having the same trouble with the us side for yesterday,does not mark it as being played at all..i played it three times then gave up..

somuchfun

When I played the UK side today, I needed 100 points to earn the wedge, but there were only 11 questions total, with the last one being worth 200 points? It will be interesting to see if the rank progress changes also. <:>

Squid

When playing yesterday, twice I reached question 11 and the game board disappeared and went directly to the calendar.  I clicked on the same date and was able to finish the day.  I was on the US side both times.

This morning I was on the US side and completed today's game.  Then I went to the UK side and it said that the puzzle for today was already completed.  Is this a momentary glitch of the glitch or is Pogo onto us and corrected the problem?  I hope the former....

Magzy

I think all is well.  I just did both today and now it is saying 1 pie needed for next rank, and that would be correct.  So I think our doubling is still cool! :-X

Squid

somuchfun

So today I had the normal 20 questions on the UK side and am now one pie away from the next rank.  Interesting. tumbsup.gif

Tara

Quote from: somuchfun on December 20, 2008, 07:13:55 AM
So today I had the normal 20 questions on the UK side and am now one pie away from the next rank.  Interesting. tumbsup.gif

Yep, me too. The pies go up every so often I guess. Last week it said 3 pies to next rank (which will be Rank 20 and we get a badge) so after you do both sides today, we just need one more next Saturday.

mr.clean

little confused here i thought you had too complete a weeks worth of these too move 1 up in rank?

How do i find out how many i need per Rank?

I just finshed another week and i'm sitting at Rank 12. Yeah there is many i have'nt finshed yet worryed about not getting credit for something i should! I just looked  it said i need 1 more pie intell next rank!

thanks everyone for your time!

Magzy

Just like all ranking up, it gets larger as you go, so it started at 1, then 2, now is 3.  Make sense? If you are just doing the US side, you still need 1 more week to rank up. :<<

And if you are doing the UK and US, you need 1 more week to get a badge, rank 20. :^*

Squid

I was checking my stats in Trivia before and after playing on US side, then UK side.  My stats were going up and down with no rational pattern.  Plus, I guess I will never get that week back that fell into the abyss even though I've answered all the days.  It gives me the sniffies.  6_6.gif

Good luck to y'all!

MsMissy

I havent played this game for awhile, so im way behind. takes too much time & dont bother at all now with UK side. too many other games too play. But GL 2 y'all who do.  :!@

destiny child

I just finisfhed doing this weeks on both sites, My stats say I have 32 wedges you need 33 for rank 20, but I went back and counted the wedges since Trival stated and I have 36 wedges. You need 33 for rank 20.  Don't know what the deal it there.   Destiny

Tara

Quote from: destiny child on December 21, 2008, 01:08:15 PM
I just finisfhed doing this weeks on both sites, My stats say I have 32 wedges you need 33 for rank 20, but I went back and counted the wedges since Trival stated and I have 36 wedges. You need 33 for rank 20.  Don't know what the deal it there.   Destiny

That's right. The reason you're getting 36 is because you've done random puzzles too, which would add to your wedge amount, but not your rank amount. For instance, we had a weekly challenge, and some of us did the Mix and Match challenge, and the Thanksgiving one. I'm not sure that's where you're getting 36, but 32 is correct toward earning that badge that requires 75.

Again, I suck at explaining.  :-\

Squid

Quote from: Tara on December 21, 2008, 01:14:06 PM
Again, I suck at explaining.  :-\

<<---- TARA ---->>

:))) - J/K, Tara, you did a fine job of explaining.

destiny child

Thank you Tara for explaning, I couldn't figure it out.   Destiny :D

mr.clean

Anyone get there rank 20 badge? I'm having too wait intell the end of the week and i should have mine.

Squid

I'm still rank 19.  I guess we'll find out this weekend if we get the rank 20 badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview