Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Why did continuing to play put you a month behind?  What am I missing?

Tara

Quote from: Squid on October 03, 2008, 11:03:11 AM
Why did continuing to play put you a month behind?  What am I missing?

Because after I got all the badges like everyone else did (when the game first came out), I kept playing just to see if it would advance my rank or continue getting more badges after a certain amount of puzzles. Everytime I played a puzzle it would say "you need to complete -1 to next badge" The (-) number kept going up everytime I played a puzzle. If you've ranked out in Panda Poker, you know what I mean. I was in the negative about 28 puzzles when I finally stopped playing. So the people who had the 13 or whatever it was badges when the game first came out had to wait to earn the 14th badge when the correct month came along. Everyone who didn't work ahead got their badges every month. Well, when we all got to the month that we would be getting our 14th badge, I was still in the negative a month. So it was another month until I got the 14th badge. I have to wait 23 more days until I get the New York badge and you guys will have your next badge before I can even get that one.  Gawd..I'm writing a book and probably still not making any sense. I guess I better zip it, I think I was in time out anyways.

Squid

Ok, thanks, I understand now.  It's a shame that those 28 days weren't treated as credits, giving you the badge without having to do any puzzles for that month.  That would have been sweet!

wildcat

Quote from: Squid on October 03, 2008, 11:37:47 AM
Ok, thanks, I understand now.  It's a shame that those 28 days weren't treated as credits, giving you the badge without having to do any puzzles for that month.  That would have been sweet!
but when its sweet, its NOT pogo  :)) :))) :))

Tara

Since they fixed the glitch in Word Search, you won't ever see it be in the negative.  :)))

somuchfun

!@#$ Did both the US and UK puzzles and it only gave me Rank 9.

wildcat

same for me.
was rank 8 yesterday. did both today( us and uk),and only rank 9.  !@#$

Mistyeyed

it probably wont turn over till we do the bonus wedge tomorrow.

somuchfun

:'((Probably won't get 2 bonus wedges tomorrow either !@#$

Squid

After playing today's quiz in US Pogo, I went to rank 8.  After playing today's quiz in UK Pogo, I went to rank 9.  I was gypped earlier in the week, not today. 

Hocky

I got to rank 9 last night on US site....was supposed to get rank 10 by doing UK...but it didnt give it to me!  Whats up with that?  !@#$

Mary

when i go to uk side my cal. is the same they must have fixed it?? all quizzes are done won`t let me do any says done??

Tara

Everyone should be Rank 9, no matter what side you're on. It actually should of been Rank 10 today, but maybe next week instead.

wildcat

well, i finished both today.
i have 10 bonus wedges now,but still rank 9.  !@#$
what a great pogo thing

Mistyeyed

Quote from: wildcat on October 05, 2008, 12:18:05 AM
well, i finished both today.
i have 10 bonus wedges now,but still rank 9.  !@#$
what a great pogo thing

me too..they probably wont move us up in rank until we get to the 10th week..must be on to us..lol

Tara

I bet we get to rank 10 next Sat when we play the US side. I got the bonus wedges on both side today too.

les

I'm done everyone for last month and this month so far. and i'm only rank 5  :'((

jrzydvl

Quote from: les on October 05, 2008, 11:47:27 AM
I'm done everyone for last month and this month so far. and i'm only rank 5  :'((
did you do both us and uk

Cake Lady

dont know what happened, but i got the rank 10 badge last night.  the calendar showed like i hadn't finished the weeks in sept, and i did, so i did them again and got the badge, crazy huh! :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview