Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

ok i need help here if you play random nothing happens no tokens or rank progress it is for pratice only so to those who say they ranked up in random   :oo so how can i rank up agent does not work at all in UK?? want the darn badges  girls18.gif   what are you all playin on or in to get auto to work in UK??  Help please Tara ...

Homer

In UK you need to play by hand. They use a different set of questions. You can only rank up by playing the days on the calendar. One week equals one rank I beleive.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2008, 04:56:53 PM
In UK you need to play by hand. They use a different set of questions. You can only rank up by playing the days on the calendar. One week equals one rank I beleive.
tyvm Homer thought i was losin my mind  :))

Tara

Quote from: mama on September 26, 2008, 04:49:39 PM
ok i need help here if you play random nothing happens no tokens or rank progress it is for pratice only so to those who say they ranked up in random   :oo so how can i rank up agent does not work at all in UK?? want the darn badges  girls18.gif   what are you all playin on or in to get auto to work in UK??  Help please Tara ...

Mama, you have to play 3 weeks in UK to get one rank. If you need me to do it for you I can. It will get you to rank 6, but you will have to play both US and UK each day or each week to get 2 ranks instead of one. I guess its hard to explain, sorry.

DitzyChick

My stats show I have 460 perfect questions... but I didn't get the 450 badge?  Am I looking at the right thing?

Janadra

That happened to me too.  When I did the next day the badge popped up.

DitzyChick

Quote from: Janadra on September 27, 2008, 12:46:35 PM
That happened to me too.  When I did the next day the badge popped up.

Okies... thanks!  Crossing my fingers & waiting for tomorrow  :///

apearson29

:/\ I thought someone in the rooms said it pops up when ya finish the week, but not sure. I didn't pay that much attention when I got mine. Surely pogo wouldn't change things, ya know...with it being a new game and all you can never tell. My fingers are crossed for you....GL

DitzyChick

By badge did pop up when I completed today's puzzle  :D  Thanks!!!

geewhiz

!@#$A little off topic but still related, Why no chat in this game? I also tried pc and its no working either. Is this a pogo screw up or my computer? thx :ooo

flowers

there is a open chat button now in trivia you have to click it to see chat look for it near the whos here people names

mr.clean

there has been a chat window on or off  allready..  Most people never turn it on! :ooo

Squid

I am up to date on all weeks, both US and UK.  I've done all the bonus days, too.  I am only rank 7.  Did anyone make it to rank 8 as of this date (Oct 3, 2008)?

wildcat

i am rank 8 right now.
hope to get rank 10 badge tomorrow  :^*

Squid

wildcat

i am sorry for you.
i have this problem in wordsearch. i have to wait a few more days than others to get a badge.
dont know why. did every pzzle.
i think its just a bad pogo thing  !@#$

Squid

Quote from: wildcat on October 03, 2008, 05:08:12 AM
i have this problem in wordsearch. 

Thanks, WildCat.  I have the same problem in Word Search, too.  I have to wait two extra days even though I'm sure I did all the puzzles.   Bad POGO, bad!

Tara

I'm rank 8 in TP too.  I have to wait a whole month in Word Search, I really screwed mine up when it first came out. I was in the negatives on how many I needed before I got another badge. I should of reset my stats back then, but I kept playing after I had all the badges you could get and each time I would get another negative.  :((

IndianLover

? here can we get penalized like some of you did for word search if we were to use the UK site? Just curious because I'm hesitating to do it. tks in advance

Tara

Who got penalized in Word Search?  I didn't get penalized, I just played to many puzzles..lol I should of stopped after I got the 13 badges or whatever it was. I didn't lose any badges or anything, I'm just a month behind.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview