Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Me to Les, I did both sites, but on UK site only did the 10 for the wedge, did not change anything, rank 5, rank 5 both sites, wasted a lot of time though,....lol   :!!

Tara

Quote from: magzy on October 05, 2008, 04:36:11 PM
Me to Les, I did both sites, but on UK site only did the 10 for the wedge, did not change anything, rank 5, rank 5 both sites, wasted a lot of time though,....lol   :!!

Are you moving to another room? Don't do them in the same room.

les

I just tried UK site and my cheat got to many wrong answers  on every game  !@#$   so i give up.   :(   I guess I'm a happy rank 5 cheater.   :>>    My cheat has worked good on usa side of pogo  camera.gif

QuietKiwi

I just got rank 9 as with most ppl....some have rk 10...don't know how but doesn't worry me, it will happen....
cheers,

jrzydvl

Quote from: les on October 05, 2008, 08:00:01 PM
I just tried UK site and my cheat got to many wrong answers  on every game  !@#$   so i give up.   :(   I guess I'm a happy rank 5 cheater.   :>>    My cheat has worked good on usa side of pogo  camera.gif

the auto does not work on the uk site go through the first 10 gte the answer hit new game then you get your piece just like everyone else has done

MsMissy

Oh some of you are so lucky. Im only rank 5, cant use auto on UK site.  :(

Tara

Quote from: jrzydvl on October 06, 2008, 06:49:59 AM
the auto does not work on the uk site go through the first 10 gte the answer hit new game then you get your piece just like everyone else has done

Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time explaining. It's nice to know someone pays attention.  (OO)

Mistyeyed

im playing this by hand,not using an auto for it...i played both the uk and us games today,still stuck on rank 9...probably pogo has it fixed where you cant move ahead and get the first badge until we are actually into the 10th week...

Tara

wildcat

CrystalDawn

:ooo wohoooo yes got the rk10 badge BUT pogo gave me the trivia warrior badge face n not the old farts face....... :)).

S1lent

Greetings,
I use the auto on the American POGO site first.  Then switch to the POGO-UK site and play it manual.  I got rank 10 on both accounts...and I kinda enjoy doing the questions manually.  Do make sure you are on the correct site...you may have to log out and log back in.

Well good luck and happy cheating,
S1lent

Tara

Looks like were not going to get the ranks any faster anymore, but if you continue to play both sides each day you will advance in the bonus wedges faster. After today you should have 12 wedges. We need 75 to get the special badge, so playing both sides everyday doesn't bother me. I'd rather take out that extra 10 minutes and get 2 for 1 bonus wedges each week.  :!!

Mistyeyed

i dont mind so much about not advancing faster in ranks..im glad that we get the count on the bonus wedges though or it would have lasted another six months or about..

cowboy63

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on October 06, 2008, 07:13:33 AM
Oh some of you are so lucky. Im only rank 5, cant use auto on UK site.  :(
OK i got my 1st badge in Trivial Pursuit noe. by playing in both sites. whoo rank 10 now.

Fluffy756

I hope this wasn't asks before. In the UK do you have to do all 20 questions or can you just do the 10 get the wedge and move on so I can get the ranks.

wimp

Quote from: Tara on October 12, 2008, 09:02:53 AM
Looks like were not going to get the ranks any faster anymore, but if you continue to play both sides each day you will advance in the bonus wedges faster. After today you should have 12 wedges. We need 75 to get the special badge, so playing both sides everyday doesn't bother me. I'd rather take out that extra 10 minutes and get 2 for 1 bonus wedges each week.  :!!

i have been catching up a friend's trivial pursuit, and it looks as though we are still getting extra ranks for the UK site.  she got her rank 10 badge, and it said something like play one more week to reach rank 11 or something.

i'm almost positive we're still getting double rank, it's just that maybe not each rank is 1 week like everyone originally thought?  maybe at rank 10, it began to take 2 weeks to get a new rank?  could be wrong, but this is just what i've observed while catching a friend up on the past few weeks on the UK site.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Fluffy756 on October 14, 2008, 09:02:33 AM
I hope this wasn't asks before. In the UK do you have to do all 20 questions or can you just do the 10 get the wedge and move on so I can get the ranks.

I thought you had to finish the game to get credit?  :-\

Squid

Quote from: bexx on October 14, 2008, 06:00:59 PM
i have been catching up a friend's trivial pursuit, and it looks as though we are still getting extra ranks for the UK site.  she got her rank 10 badge, and it said something like play one more week to reach rank 11 or something.

i'm almost positive we're still getting double rank, it's just that maybe not each rank is 1 week like everyone originally thought?  maybe at rank 10, it began to take 2 weeks to get a new rank?  could be wrong, but this is just what i've observed while catching a friend up on the past few weeks on the UK site.

Good point.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview