Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit Ranks

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

It looks like we have to wait until the weekend to get rank 20 and the badge.

Tara

Quote from: destiny child on December 21, 2008, 01:08:15 PM
I just finisfhed doing this weeks on both sites, My stats say I have 32 wedges you need 33 for rank 20, but I went back and counted the wedges since Trival stated and I have 36 wedges. You need 33 for rank 20.  Don't know what the deal it there.   Destiny

I remember why its like that now. When we first started we could play the first month on the UK side twice, which gave us 4 extra pies and 4 extra wedges.

Tracey

ok i cant be bothered searching but did any one happen to mention the trivia can do the next day at uk midnight ...which is 7pm est time ? if someone did mentioned that im sorry for posting it again lol like i said i couldnt be bothered searching or reading all the posts...  it will probably be the same at midnight usa time the next day will come out also ? well maybe a few mins after midnight

Fluffy756

Yeah I have seen it UK comes out 7pm est I been doing it like that but for the US side it does come out until 3am est for me I am in bed by then.

disneyland lady

Bumping this but just noticed that next week we hit rank 48. Rank 50 requires you to win 5 completed weeks instead of the 3 we have been doing so when I was looking at the calendar it showed that we would rank out on Friday, Jan 1, 2010 instead of mid Dec like I thought. Is that how you figured it, JoeC?

Mistyeyed

i wonder if they will continue to put out new questions after that..im not sticking around as soon as that rank 50 badge pops up

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 10, 2009, 01:05:05 PM
i wonder if they will continue to put out new questions after that..im not sticking around as soon as that rank 50 badge pops up
They sure will because when we get to 50 it will only be to rank 25 on the US side. They wouldn't shut out all the people who don't know about using both sides.

cowboy63

Squid

Has anyone noticed you can only play one side these days?  The last two times I went into TP, I played all outstanding days and then went to the other side, where all the days were already done.  No double credit.

Hocky

Whaddya mean Squidly?  I played both sides yesterday and I am one pie from rank 48!  undecided.gif

Squid

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on October 11, 2009, 08:39:30 PM
You have to close down the game room. tumbsup.gif
LOL... thanks, Joe.  I've been playing since the game came out and have successfully played both sides.  This scenario just started within the last few days.  I'll try playing again tonight and see what happens.  Thanks

Squid

I played again tonight and was able to play both sides.  I am still rank 47 and have to get two pies to reach 48.  I'm losing ground.

pizzaman984

i am also rank 47 with only 1 pie til rank 48.Both sides still working fine for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview