PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:40:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

up to 1500 free tokies a week

Started by crazyeagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyeagle

Claiken

i hate those kinds of puzzles!! therye impossible... you get it mostly right but hten have to mess up the whole thing trying to get the last couple pieces in place...

casahilo

I find the best way for me to do this kind of puzzle, is with a hammer.

MsMissy

I dont care for these either. tryed it & couldnt do it.  !@#$

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

kimhthwy1958

thank you very much silver i cannot do them either.  :!!

Stinkerbell

YAY!  Thanks for the links, Silver and CrazyOne. I hate playing puzzles but I love tokens!

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

MsMissy

Thank You darling Silver, i couldnt get them yesterday, but i tryed your links & got  the Tokens   Whooooo   tumbsup.gif

Zatanna

Maddymad

Thank you darling silver, I couldn't do them either!  :/\  :^*

EASYRIDER10174

MsMissy

TY Silver for the Link too get tokens, couldnt get them other day but got them today WTG.   tumbsup.gif

Claiken

everytime i click these links, it says "youve been awarded" instead of "you have already been awarded"

does this actually get us tokens? or just bring us to the finishing screen? lol

gigi

I got the same thing.... but my token count never changed
shrug

mr.clean

hmm i've been coming here every day and clicking on them!  I was thinking it was 1500 a day!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview