PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:24:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

people finder

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

I really need help..has anyone looked for someone and found them? i would like to know the best site to look..i know where they are but can't get a phone number..i did a Google search,Net Dect. i'm lost... :(

ty Marlene

jeffy

i been married for almost 6 years with 2 kids. last week i had some really weird dreams about an EX. so i went to google and tried searching for her to see if i could find anything. your not gonna get much for free but some sites like usapeoplesearch.com will do basic checks and give you addresses and phone numbers for as low as 4.95 and some cheaper. i did a basic search on my ex and found out her number and address but even though i got it im too chicken to call. im married and in love with my 2 sons so im just gonna bite the bullet and let it go.

BTW the dream i had was of her DYING. i know there is an old saying its never who you dream it on.

anyway just use one of them basic searches if you can they really work.

gigi

....... another good one is superpages dot com.  Make sure you click on people, not business.  This site gives addresses and phone numbers.  BUt if they are unlisted, you won't be able to get a phone number
Good Luck
PS we did search for people, but took it the step further and paid the $45 (I think it was) and found two people.  My son-in-law's father and my husbands nephew.
again........................ GL

xgingerx

crazyeagle

Quote from: xgingerx on September 29, 2008, 05:50:43 PM
I really need help..has anyone looked for someone and found them? i would like to know the best site to look..i know where they are but can't get a phone number..i did a Google search,Net Dect. i'm lost... :(

ty Marlene

give me what info u can on them ......
let me see what i can do         ***** thas all i can say ****** :ll ** hint hint ***

pm me if u wish
:[

Biggen

I was trying to find some old classmates so I used classmates.com.  I don't think it will work for 50+ age group but the 30-40 people tend to register alot.  Ive found 2-3 peoples e-mail addies.  you have to sign up and then you can cancel your account after the free trial period ends.

chummychum

what's really good is http://ancestry.com

They also have a money back guarantee. I use them when I am trying to find anyone

pammer

Quote from: crazyeagle on October 01, 2008, 12:09:01 PM

give me what info u can on them ......
let me see what i can do         ***** thas all i can say ****** :ll ** hint hint ***

pm me if u wish
:[
do you smoke them out?  :)))

RaggedyAndie

A great site I use is called zabasearch.com.  Hope this helps!    :OO

crazyeagle

CrystalDawn

jeffery......its not the "dead" you worry about its the "alive" you got to watch........
Quote from: jeffy on September 30, 2008, 01:30:18 PM
i been married for almost 6 years with 2 kids. last week i had some really weird dreams about an EX. so i went to google and tried searching for her to see if i could find anything. your not gonna get much for free but some sites like usapeoplesearch.com will do basic checks and give you addresses and phone numbers for as low as 4.95 and some cheaper. i did a basic search on my ex and found out her number and address but even though i got it im too chicken to call. im married and in love with my 2 sons so im just gonna bite the bullet and let it go.

BTW the dream i had was of her DYING. i know there is an old saying its never who you dream it on.

anyway just use one of them basic searches if you can they really work.

jeffy

crazyeagle are you serious? i have all my ex's info id like to find out more do you have the resources some of us dont? *hint hint*

disneyland lady

Quote from: Biggen on October 01, 2008, 01:03:36 PM
I don't think it will work for 50+ age group 

Hey  :ooo I resemble that remark and beg to differ! Actually I have a subscription to Classmates and there are 300 fellow classmates from my high school Sr Year. I have even seen some elementary school classmates. Since I live in the same town from those ancient days I get emails via Classmates asking if I have info on several of our fellow classmates. I know of Reunion.com also but I have not ever gone there.

Disneyland lady insane diego

xgingerx

ty you guys have been great helping me... (OO)

Biggen

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 02, 2008, 08:05:13 AM
Hey  :ooo I resemble that remark and beg to differ!

pillowfight.gif

I stand corrected.......old farts do know how to use computers   :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview