Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Challenge 10/8/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

MONOPOLY Here & Now: The World Edition: Land on a Transport Space 12 times this week!

Freeparking version 0.3

Completion Time: 1 hour

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

bubblegum.gif  It's kinda early to be posting next weeks stuff ain't it? I bet someone will think this challenge is going on right now and will ask 100 times how to activate it.  :-[

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 03, 2008, 07:47:41 PM
bubblegum.gif  It's kinda early to be posting next weeks stuff ain't it? I bet someone will think this challenge is going on right now and will ask 100 times how to activate it.  :-[

:{: :{: :{:

Tara

Hey does anyone know how to activate this challenge? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it on US or UK site? Does this game have an auto? I want the badge, how do I get it?  :-[

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 03, 2008, 07:49:56 PM
Hey does anyone know how to activate this challenge? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it on US or UK site? Does this game have an auto? I want the badge, how do I get it?  :-[

:{: :{: :{:

Mayhem

Sure, after I finish the First Class Solitaire challenge  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on October 03, 2008, 07:53:23 PM
Sure, after I finish the First Class Solitaire challenge  :P

Thanks.  (OO)  It's so nice to get good help around this place instead of slapped 100 times a day.  :)))

crazyeagle

Quote from: Tara on October 03, 2008, 07:47:41 PM

hey i wanna get it to   where is it    i cant find it   is it there already ??   geesh to much firewater for me

LMAO  :))  :))  :)) :pp

j/k   im not really that blonde  :-X

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Tara on October 03, 2008, 07:54:45 PM
Thanks.  (OO)  It's so nice to get good help around this place instead of slapped 100 times a day.  :)))

Heyyyyyyy some of us like to get slapped............ when its by the right person and at the right time :!#

Tara

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on October 06, 2008, 08:16:36 AM
Heyyyyyyy some of us like to get slapped............ when its by the right person and at the right time :!#

:oo    :)))

leitabug

can we play in speedy or do we need another room for challenge..thanks bbq21.gif

CindyLouWho

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on October 06, 2008, 08:16:36 AM

camera.gif  :))

showstopper247

hahah i figured it out by the time  i pressed post! lol  :/\ :D :!!

ImJustOneOldFart

got mine in 35mins.... i double browsed and gave all properies to mine name and then set up and auto mouse to play the rest for me.... 10mins for me and 25mins for the auto clicker.... we make a great team...  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview