PlayBuddy
August 12, 2024, 09:04:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Looking For Prayers

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

i cant take it its killing me. the worse part is seeing her kids try and take control and fight over insurance and stuff and she isnt even pronounced dead. i should be the angry one but im not. i took care of my grandma when no one else would for the last 15 years living beside her. she practically raised me so it was my honor to help her in her time of need. but for this i get nothing and im not angry. insurance brings out the true colors of people. it makes me sick.

jarjar

Quote from: jeffy on October 15, 2008, 08:03:54 AM
i cant take it its killing me. the worse part is seeing her kids try and take control and fight over insurance and stuff and she isnt even pronounced dead. i should be the angry one but im not. i took care of my grandma when no one else would for the last 15 years living beside her. she practically raised me so it was my honor to help her in her time of need. but for this i get nothing and im not angry. insurance brings out the true colors of people. it makes me sick.

Truly Sad. You are still in my prayers. Stay strong  0:
Sue

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on October 15, 2008, 08:03:54 AM

I'm sorry you're going through this.  It's times like these that bring out the true colors in people.  In the end, the material things don't matter -  you'll always be the one who was there for her and that's not something that can be left in a will, or packed up in a box and hauled off.... and no one can take that from you or her.  I had a grand aunt that we called Aunt Vulture because when someone was ill or had died, she was right there staking claim to everything in the house.

You're still in our thoughts and prayers and we are all here for you if you need a shoulder, like Harley said.

harley89

Jeffy your family members have not learn that material possessions and money count for nothing at the end of life. What matters is the people that loved you and  you loved backed.  My memories are the most valuable thing I have and nobody can take that or put a price tag on it.  I will send you my email just in case you need to reach into the darkness of cyber space and grab hold. Stinkerbell grabbed hold of me a few months ago and keep me afloat through a dark time.  If you need me I will hold on to you

cranky

Jeffy i am so sorry to here this about your grandmother.  You and your family will be in my prayers.

Cranky

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 15, 2008, 09:30:18 AM
Stinkerbell grabbed hold of me a few months ago and keep me afloat through a dark time. 

(OO)

gator8_24

So sorry, Jeffy. Prayers are with you and the family.  Hospice is a very good place to take care of her needs.

jeffy

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

my grandmother passed away at 5:30pm this afternoon. when i got the call i was heading up to see her. i went numb pulled over and just sat. only now am i crying.

i really do appreciate all the prayers and love and support from everyone.

i will never forget the kind words from all of you.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Awe God Bless you. So sorry. She is at rest now. 0:

harley89

~Sassy~

6_6.gif So sorry...Jeffy. You're truly a great guy. Just remember all of the good times with your grandmother and share them with your children. Try to forget what the other family members are doing. Your family is not the first to show what really matters most. My grandmother was a wonderful woman, so I know how you feel about that special bond you two shared. You came out the best in the long run with precious memories, no one can take away from you. Grandma is in good hands now, she is in heaven with the angels. God bless you and watch over you.
Hugs,
Sassy

Stinkerbell

6_6.gif   So, so sorry, Jeffy.  I know that right now, words are little comfort because they can't give you want you truly want... your sweet Grandmother back.  Just know she's not suffering, and she has all those wonderful memories of you and you of her.  And like I said, no one, no way, no how, can take those from either of you.
(OO)

Squid

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Jeffy.  May she rest in peace.  I'm sure she is very proud of you.
0:

who me?

6_6.gif    Ahhhh Jeffy I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and everyone who knew and loved her.
My God Bless her soul......   (OO)

gator8_24

jeffy, my deepest sympathy , you were very fortunate to have a great relationship with your grandmother. Many good memories and with time you'll be able to find comfort in those memories.As far as the other family members, I went thru that when my mother passed and it is heart renching at the time.  Maybe they wil now realize just what was important-  your grandmother.

jeffy

Thanks to everyone again. I went to a private viewing of her last night and let it all out and i feel better. She had a lot of stress and worry but now she can rest in peace. i will miss her greatly but i know she will be watching me and guiding me the rest of my way through life.

Again Thanks <3  6_6.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview