PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 12:42:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Looking For Prayers

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Hello everyone. i been around for a few years and have met a lot of nice people on here. Some know me some dont.

Im here asking for any prayers that anyone is willing to give for me and my family. This past saturday morning my grandmother who is very very close to me and my kids suffered a heart attack. When they went in to perform an angiogram to repair her she suffered 3 strokes and ended up with 3 blood clots in the brain and she is in a coma now and they give her a less than 10% chance of waking up.

Im asking for any thoughts and prayers for her. and to find out if anyone has been in a situation like this and what end up happening.

thanks in advance  6_6.gif

Squid

Jeffy, I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother's health problems.  Of course, you and your family will be in my prayers.  I've seen medical miracles take place and will certainly hope for one here.  Best of luck.

Stinkerbell

Awwww, I'm sorry Jeffy.... you and your grandma and the rest of your family will most definitely be in my prayers.   (OO)

arniebear

So very sorry Jeffy, you and your family will be in my prayers.  May God Bless all of you. (OO)

~Sassy~

I'm so sorry Jeffy to hear the news about your grandmother. Everyone in your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God give you the strength to get through this most difficult time and wrap His arms gently around each of you.
God bless.
Sassy 

who me?

I'm so sorry Jeffy to hear about your grandmother. She and you and your family will all be in my prayers....
May God bless you all ....  (OO)

jarjar

May God bless you and your family. I pray all goes well.

harley89

Jeffy of course I share this with you

I am the Life and the Light and the Way
The earth is my Garden
Each of the Souls I plant as seeds
Germinates and flowers in its season
And in each I am fulfilled
Thers is no cause for grief
When a blossom fades
But only rejoicing for the beauty it held
And praise that my Will is done
And my Plan served
I am one with all creatures
And none is ever lost
But only restored to me
Having never left me at all
For what is Eternal
Cannot be separated from its source
I am with you all
And each of you is a channel for my light
Feel my Love
Enfold you now and evermore

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

geewhiz

0: May God's angels surround her and your family lifting you up in the darkest hour. My 94 yr old aunt has survived 3 strokes, one major and 2 minor, but was never in a prolonged coma. Never give up hope but know that if she should pass on that she will be whole in her heavenly home. If your grandma awakens from her coma, she will need rehabilitation to varying degrees depending on what damage the strokes did. She will need you and your family's support for what might be a prolonged course of treatment. Take care of yourself so you can be there for her. My prayers are with you and her.

jeffy

THANKS EVERYONE its been so hard just to go see her. tonight i am going to go spend my last night with her. i really appreciate everyones kind words.

6_6.gif

jarjar

Quote from: jeffy on October 13, 2008, 05:38:10 PM
THANKS EVERYONE its been so hard just to go see her. tonight i am going to go spend my last night with her. i really appreciate everyones kind words.

6_6.gif
Awe Bless you Sweetie.

xgingerx

Jewel

So sorry, Jeffy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

FreecellFanny

jeffy

quick update. she is now in hospice, they took all the machines off her and she is still fighting to breath.

they said she could live days, weeks, months, or years.

thanks for the prayers. the pastor come out to the hospice center and prayed with us.

<3   6_6.gif

CindyLouWho

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family Jeffrey!! 

Mary

so very sorry jeffy will add you and your family and grandmother to my prayers god bless you and your family  :((

vasunlover

Jeffery, you and your family are in my prayers. 0:

harley89

I got big shoulders if you need to vent pm me and I will send you my email.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview