PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:00:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

what game?

Started by showstopper247,

Previous topic - Next topic

showstopper247

just wondering what game you like to play that gives you lots of tokens fast and easy? other then popit. ;)

Squid

Qwerty's best, in my book, for token payout.

FreecellFanny

Qwerty for sure. When Uncle Otto plays for me overnight I average around 100,000 tokens!  :D

heythere

RaggedyAndie

Besides the ones mentioned, Turbo21 and Scrabble are great too!     :!!  I always get over 100,000 with these. 

showstopper247

thanks! good to hear what you all have to say! now, off to go try them out! lol ;)  :!!

MsMissy

I think alot of games give very good tokens, cant think of all i like, but Poppit ,Querty & Scrabble for now.   tumbsup.gif

showstopper247

well if you think of any more let me know! :)  :/\

PinkRosePl

For me Kenopop, Hog Heaven Slots and Canasta have always given me plenty of tokens.

disneyland lady

Not as fast unless you can get the blackjacks but Blackjack Carnival has insane amts of tokens in their spins - lowest I have gotten was 750.  :D I feel an hour of that game adds up the tokens compared to many games that have lousy spins.

Disneyland lady insane diego

showstopper247

as always thanks! im trying to play all of the games you tell me! ;) keep em' commin'!  :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview