PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:58:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

euchre player

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

whats the best way to set up options on euchre player so you win? I have all options unchecked and I lose alot.

les

Squid

I'm not sure, Les, but I think the Euchre player has longstanding issues that make the auto a difficult one.  Do a search on this site and see the threads that have preceded this one.  I'm not sure but I think BH is supposed to be working on Euchre player.

arniebear

The Euchre player will win for you eventually.  I am trying to get a badge from 2003 and it wins a game about every 2 hours, so just let run overnight.  Does not matter what settings you have it on it will lose a lot.

~Sassy~

Les,
I am a regular Euchre player and after seeing your message I HAD to download the Euchre player to see if it would win, because I felt so sorry for you.
I downloaded the latest version and I watched it. There were a lot of times when it could have taken/called trump and won but it did not. I had none of the boxes checked, I never do. (except for Tram and beginner)
In half an hour it won 2 games...so like Arnie said...set it and forget it. If you still have problems with it, send me a pm with your info and I will get your badge for you..ok?
Make sure you have the latest version.
Sassy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview