Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cribbage Challenge 10/15/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I am using 1.4 and it's working slowly, but surely.  I had 2 wins before I started using it and am now up to 7/9.  I can't stand to watch it play because it's so slow that sometimes I think it's frozen.  Also, it doesn't always seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.

Anyway... this one is working for me.

FreecellFanny

I downloaded both autos last night.

Pegstreet doesn't work at all; just sits there.

The version of Skunker that I got was 1.0 and it needs babysitting because it kept getting hung up on crib selection and twice it just shut down.

It took me the better part of 6 hours to get 8 out of 9 and I'll need to repeat the process for my daughter's account.  !@#$

Stinkerbell

1.4 got me 7 out of the 9 in less than 2 hours.  I had gotten the first 2 by playing with a buddy and winning/losing to each other.

arniebear

QuoteI can't stand to watch it play because it's so slow that sometimes I think it's frozen.  Also, it doesn't always seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.

:))) I agree, it does not know to throw a card for a pair, so I lose points, and it give cards to bots crib it should keep.  I have gotten my own and three other peoples and about to pull my hair out  :((  This has taken me since 8 this morning  :/o\

catfancie

gator8_24

As was suggested since pegstreet just sits there, I dug up my receipt for BH for PS and they did let me swap autos for skunker.  But ya know before pegstreet worked very well for me.  Wonder what happened?  At any rate big thanks to BH and Joshua!

arniebear

QuoteBut ya know before pegstreet worked very well for me.  Wonder what happened?

It did for me too, I liked it much better and it seemed to win more than Skunker.

Runner

i just won a 121 point game and it didnt' count

:" :=

jarjar

Quote from: Runner on October 18, 2008, 04:48:10 PM
i just won a 121 point game and it didnt' count

:" :=

Well that surely stinks (OO) So sorry.

bobby_sean

I downloaded the free version of skunker today and used it to play on pogo.
I  can't really believe y'all sell these things it played several games for me but it got skunked on every game it could not even come close to winning a game.
the purpose of pogo is to WIN GAMES that is what we get the tokens for not just for playing a whole bunch of them.
this is such a joke it is not even funny. girls18.gif

Thanks,
Bobby

Homer

Your not going to win every game in cribbage. It's the nature of the game.

If you don't like the program play by hand. I'm sure you will win every hand then right?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2008, 10:19:51 AM
:{: :{: :{:

I wasn't even going to look at your reply, I already knew what it was.  :%#

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2008, 10:20:31 AM
I wasn't even going to look at your reply, I already knew what it was.  :%#

:o0 :o0 :o0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview