PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:40:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

deluxe games

Started by pistolro,

Previous topic - Next topic

pistolro

If anyone wants to trade codes for deluxe games for games that are out and upcoming games, just leave me a message.

Mistyeyed

I saw where someone had posted that way to go bowling deluxe was coming out in november,i also had heard that pictureka museum was coming out next month...i find it hard to believe they would bring out two deluxe games in one month..does anyone else have any info about this?

Tara

I know that those two games have badges and mini stuff for them. There is another slot game, yahtzee, and 2 more games coming out.

Mistyeyed

they will probably load us up with stuff in november,then we wont get anything new till after the new year starts..

IndianLover

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 17, 2008, 08:35:03 AM
I saw where someone had posted that way to go bowling deluxe was coming out in november,i also had heard that pictureka museum was coming out next month...i find it hard to believe they would bring out two deluxe games in one month..does anyone else have any info about this?
Pictureka is not a deluxe game.  Right now the only 3 games I see that are going to be deluxe is Diner Dash, Word Whomp and WTG Bowling.  WTG Bowling I believe is ready to go other two I cannot read anything about yet but badges exist.  They also have a couple prem. badge albums in the works as well as new games but none of the new games are in testing yet.

Tara

There are 6 word whomp looking badges, probably another to-go-game.

doublea0508

To my understanding Pictureka will be a deluxe game.. here is the quote from the press release...
"The first title to be released from Pogo Austin is PICTUREKA! MUSEUM MAYHEM. This quirky seek and find game is based on the Hasbro game PICTUREKA! which debuted in 2007 and launched globally in 2008. In the digital version, a player becomes the new curator for a museum and investigates some odd things that are afoot. Someone has been breaking in and re-arranging the exhibits. The frantic director needs the player to restore items to their proper location and catch the person responsible. The game is set to launch online in November at Pogo.com for $19.95 (US) and GBP11.95 (UK); it will be available at retail in early winter."

Tara

Quote from: doublea0508 on October 17, 2008, 11:45:42 AM
To my understanding Pictureka will be a deluxe game.. here is the quote from the press release...
"The first title to be released from Pogo Austin is PICTUREKA! MUSEUM MAYHEM. This quirky seek and find game is based on the Hasbro game PICTUREKA! which debuted in 2007 and launched globally in 2008. In the digital version, a player becomes the new curator for a museum and investigates some odd things that are afoot. Someone has been breaking in and re-arranging the exhibits. The frantic director needs the player to restore items to their proper location and catch the person responsible. The game is set to launch online in November at Pogo.com for $19.95 (US) and GBP11.95 (UK); it will be available at retail in early winter."

Yep, and it has 6 badges. I see 4 to go games with badges right now, and 2 other games with badges.

IndianLover

Quote from: doublea0508 on October 17, 2008, 11:45:42 AM

Yup sry I just went back into beta and ck'd I apologize.  Now we wait to see which to go comes out first.  Don't think I will like the bowling one.  But from what I read about Pictureka I sure would like to see what they do with it. I believe I also will like the other 2 also.

Mistyeyed

well i do hope the bowling one will move along faster than the pogo bowl one does..i thought that both of those games were deluxe..i doubt if we will get two in one month though,not at 19.00 each..dont they know the economy sucks right now..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview