Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

As A Rule

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

As a rule I stay out of the way of doctors. If something is bothering me I will see one but generally I just stay off the radar of the medical community. I had to go today because this Dr wants to see me every 6 months to refill my meds. , and go all vampire on me with the blood work.  Lets see all I wanted was a med refill. I came out there with A B12 injection, blood work to check my sugar levels, orders for a chest xray and a colonscopy, plus I have a inhaler for asthma(4 times a day) and a bone density scan.    Man I should have just stayed in bed.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 15, 2008, 09:36:29 AM
As a rule I stay out of the way of doctors. If something is bothering me I will see one but generally I just stay off the radar of the medical community. I had to go today because this Dr wants to see me every 6 months to refill my meds. , and go all vampire on me with the blood work.  Lets see all I wanted was a med refill. I came out there with A B12 injection, blood work to check my sugar levels, orders for a chest xray and a colonscopy, plus I have a inhaler for asthma(4 times a day) and a bone density scan.    Man I should have just stayed in bed.
Just between you and me, I'm terrified of doctors. 

harley89

I understand. my second step father was a MD I liked him as a person but from a prefessional standpoint man scared me death

les

I go to the VA hospital and they always do blood work and they test for everything. my last visit my Dr told me i tested positive for marijuana  :-X

Stinkerbell

Quote from: les on October 15, 2008, 01:03:35 PM
my last visit my Dr told me i tested positive for marijuana  :-X

Is it contageous?    :)))

harley89

I go to the VA hospital and they always do blood work and they test for everything. my last visit my Dr told me i tested positive for marijuana  :-X
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Mayhem

:oo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

My son is a doctor but I hope never to see him professionally.............He is a Medical Examiner for the city.   :ll

Disneyland lady insane diego

butch1286

wow usually I don't go until I need my death certificate signed but I have to get a shot every 3 months if something was wrong with me I am told " its cause your fat, lsoe some weight" your imagining it or im a drug seeker. next time tell him you want yer medicine and he/or she can have the rest

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview