PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:38:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo

Started by pistolro,

Previous topic - Next topic

pistolro

I think pogo is full of stuff. They never listen to anyone who sends them email and they never do anythign that we have to offer. Oh well go figure. That is pogo for you and all they care about is money because the price of money for subscriptions and stuff have gone way up. Oh well cant live wtih them or wihtout them. :)

showstopper247

interesting, cause i think that it is a great website.  tumbsup.gif

harley89

Quote from: showstopper247 on October 18, 2008, 03:40:19 PM
interesting, cause i think that it is a great website.  tumbsup.gif
Finally we have someone they will stick up for Pogo. never been much fun with everybody bashing them.

IndianLover

Hey I am all for pogo (Ea) should I say between pogo, mix & matches, prem albums, downloads and lets not forget all my sims and sim2 that I have they have made a bundle from me.  Um I luv me badges.

But I cannot say I don't snarl once in awhile about a challenge cause I do.  I'm not into pogo to win the money just the badges  :)))

showstopper247

lol well i mean what fun would the site be if the badges were not some what of a challenge. i snarl also! lol  :)))

wimp

Quote from: IndianLover on October 18, 2008, 07:07:36 PM

But I cannot say I don't snarl once in awhile about a challenge cause I do.  I'm not into pogo to win the money just the badges  :)))

whenever i feel like snarling, i just whip out an auto and start giggling

take THAT horrible pogo challenge, yer no match for my auto :P

Hocky

I wouldnt bash pogo...just remember WE PAID to do this so if you hate it so bad....STOP DOING IT!  :@

The other thing that bothers me is when people are in the game room complaining that a challenge is taking more than 5 minutes to do....HELLO!!!! Why do you think pogo gives you a week? It's not a challenge if it can be done in 5 minutes!

Ok I will get off my soap box now   :ll

showstopper247

yes that is like i said before, if all the badges were easy it would be no fun, because everyone would have every badge and then the badges are not unique, you know what i mean?  :!#

showstopper247

is ur pogo working? it wont load any game rooms............... :'((

flaguer

Hi. I am new here but I´ve been a pogo member since Oct 2000. I love it, but I´ve never won a dime. haha. This site is amazing. I have a couple of question about the cheating programs, but here´s the first one. Is my account going to be banned if I use any of this programs?.
Thank you

Homer

Quote from: flaguer on October 20, 2008, 03:44:45 AM
Hi. I am new here but I´ve been a pogo member since Oct 2000. I love it, but I´ve never won a dime. haha. This site is amazing. I have a couple of question about the cheating programs, but here´s the first one. Is my account going to be banned if I use any of this programs?.
Thank you

It isn't likely. Pogo used to ban regularly for auto use but haven't done so for a few years now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: flaguer on October 20, 2008, 03:44:45 AM
Is my account going to be banned if I use any of this programs?.

I think the majority of auto users buy every single Premium Book and MixnMatch so it is in their best revenue interest to let us use them. While they do not want to give away any jackpot to someone using an auto, they have a live and let live attitude towards them.

Disneyland lady insane diego

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 20, 2008, 05:39:18 AM
I think the majority of auto users buy every single Premium Book and MixnMatch so it is in their best revenue interest to let us use them. While they do not want to give away any jackpot to someone using an auto, they have a live and let live attitude towards them.

Disneyland lady insane diego

I agree us pogo cheaters are their main money now... We do spend way more. No doubt. They would be foolish to ban the hand that is feeding them. :oo

monopoly2525

well if they did ban us how many would buy a new membership? I am sure some would thats more money

jarjar

Quote from: monopoly2525 on October 20, 2008, 07:07:45 AM
well if they did ban us how many would buy a new membership? I am sure some would thats more money

Not me they would never get another dime from me. I would just join rehab for pogo withdrawal and get over it. :((

Tara

Quote from: monopoly2525 on October 20, 2008, 07:07:45 AM

Not me. I would be done..done...done.  :!!

Magzy

Ditto here, would not get another thin dime from me :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview