This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hiya

Started by pistolro,

Previous topic - Next topic

pistolro

Has anyone meet anyone that played pogo and what was it like? And just wanted to say hi.

showstopper247

Tara

Quote from: pistolro on October 18, 2008, 02:57:39 PM
Has anyone meet anyone that played pogo and what was it like? And just wanted to say hi.

Yes, I met 114 guys. Most of them were pervs and drunks and just wanted to make babies. I wouldn't recommend meeting anyone unless you have their up-to-date health card and drivers license. That is if they drive of course. Make sure you have pictures of them first too. Make them write your name on their shoulder (close to their face) and send it to you. I had one that sent his 13 year old brother, one that sent his cousins brothers uncles sister, and one that had 2 heads and 3 eyes. I was really scared. I will skip all the pervy stories in between and just tell you about the last one I met. It was Homer. He just wanted me so that he could slap me around. He slaps me everyday, all day. He's such a jerk but he won't leave. I make him sleep in the doghouse but my dog barks all night and I can't get any sleep, so I let my dog in.  :))) 

The End.

showstopper247

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2008, 04:28:00 PM
Yes, I met 114 guys. Most of them were pervs and drunks and just wanted to make babies. I wouldn't recommend meeting anyone unless you have their up-to-date health card and drivers license. That is if they drive of course. Make sure you have pictures of them first too. Make them write your name on their shoulder (close to their face) and send it to you. I had one that sent his 13 year old brother, one that sent his cousins brothers uncles sister, and one that had 2 heads and 3 eyes. I was really scared. I will skip all the pervy stories in between and just tell you about the last one I met. It was Homer. He just wanted me so that he could slap me around. He slaps me everyday, all day. He's such a jerk but he won't leave. I make him sleep in the doghouse but my dog barks all night and I can't get any sleep, so I let my dog in.  :))) 

The End.

:{: :{: :{:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

showstopper247

Tara

jarjar

My God Tara and Homer you are a trip. You two have put so many smiles on my face daily. I love ya both. Homer just do not four slap her okay :[

showstopper247

:))) im still pretty new to the site but you put smiles on my face as well!  <..>

wimp

i've been reading here pretty much every day for a few months, and every day those two make me giggle.   :)))

showstopper247

they sure do keep it interesting! ;)  :!$

rainbow

disneyland lady

You gotta meet a lot of pervs and drunks before you find a keeper. The trick is knowing when to refresh that penicillin shot.  :-*

Disneyland lady insane diego

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview