PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:44:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Games Tomorrow?

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

any bets on if we are getting any new games tomorrow..i know they are suppose to put the monopoly premium album out,but im wondering about a new game..

Tara

I hope so, because I have had absolutely nothing to work on for almost 2 weeks now. >:D

jarjar

Quote from: Tara on October 20, 2008, 01:47:31 PM
I hope so, because I have had absolutely nothing to work on for almost 2 weeks now. >:D

I like when pogo give us a little break with new books and challenges. I get right on ranking up at another game. The past week I have been doing lottso. Finally made it to rank 60 but still have a long road to travel.

tokiehog

tara....u can have the last million prizes on my poppit show if u like cause i know ur so in love with that game....lol other than that i need the golf perfect game..no luck there...i hope to wake up after shut down tonite to find all my badges finished....yes i can dream :<<

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Tara on October 20, 2008, 01:47:31 PM

oh how i wish i had all my badges done...i have several i can work on..i think i have about 25 games to finish ranks on so i have plenty to do..

Tara

Quote from: tokiehog on October 20, 2008, 02:01:43 PM
tara....u can have the last million prizes on my poppit show if u like cause i know ur so in love with that game....lol other than that i need the golf perfect game..no luck there...i hope to wake up after shut down tonite to find all my badges finished....yes i can dream :<<

I hate poppit show with a passion. I would rather play Battle Phlinx than to ever pop another balloon in that game again.  :)))  I think it took me like 6 months to finish, because I kept quitting saying I didn't want that last stupid badge.  :)))  I got the golf one playing by hand. If I didn't get a perfect score the first hand I changed rooms and blah blah blah. I didn't think I was going to get that triple 6 badge in Monopoly. It took me a month.  :)))

tokiehog

tara i know how u feel with the poppit show i have done the same thing...now its time for me to get it finished...the golf badge i will never get...i have played more golf games than Tiger Woods...lol...the monopoly one was a snap i got it i think before pogo knew i was in there...lol..goodnite back to popping...hope u dont get to bored :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview