Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

KenoPop! Challenge 10/22/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

KenoPop!
Win the Shared Number bonus 2 times this week!

Keeno version 0.6

Completion Time: 1 hour

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

1 hour?  I think the only fair way to do this is...go for the badge 10 times and then report your findings. :///

Squid

Quote from: Homer on October 20, 2008, 05:51:40 PM
KenoPop!
Win the Shared Number bonus 2 times this week!

Keeno version 0.6

Completion Time: 1 hour

Thanks, again!

Tara

I set the auto up while I went to school, and now 2 1/2 hours later since the challenge started I don't even have 1 of 2.  >:D

jarjar

Quote from: Tara on October 22, 2008, 09:35:35 AM
I set the auto up while I went to school, and now 2 1/2 hours later since the challenge started I don't even have 1 of 2.  >:D

Just takes time Tara it is a game of chance. It took me over three and a half hours to get my two. Good luck to you and everyone. :!!

~Sassy~

:-\ I think my program is broke...I had mine in half an hour.  :>> Homer should I send a TSR ? 

gator8_24

I've had the auto running for over 4 hours and only 1 so far!  everyone in the chat is complaining and I'm using the auto.  guess I'll let it run over night

Stinkerbell

I had the Keno badge in less than an hour and all the badges, including the PC in under 2 hours. 

Try going to a very crowded room for the Keno badge.  More chances to get the shared number.

Good luck all!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

this badge stinks it taking so long to do.  And Now I just saw pogo is mess up that I did ace up and had one of the share do it shows that 0/2...

showstopper247

lol homer ok i will try a crowed room because i still have 0/2 after an hour!  :'((

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 22, 2008, 12:45:17 PM
That's what everyone gets for picking on me.  :P

Oh zip it.  :ll  I have mine now.  <:>

who me?

!@#$ I watched a friend of mine get the badge in 10 minutes then it took them 20 minutes to get it on another account, I've been at it for hours and only gotten 1 so far   !@#$  !@#$

Fluffy756

it took me like 3 hours to get mine. I just started my mom and she got it 10mins. That pogo for you....

gator8_24

showstopper247

MsMissy

Torn2pieces

I feel lucky - I got mine in less than an hour.

It's luck.....

heavenVCandrews

hi everyone! i'm new to this forum,but it took me 2 days to get this badge! why do pogo keep making a shared bonus badge? i dread it every time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview