PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:00:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly premium album

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

disneyland lady

The fact that you believed Pogo when they said the 21st is  :))  :)) but I bet it will be here "soon".

Disneyland lady insane diego

arniebear

QuoteThe fact that you believed Pogo when they said the 21st is  Hysterical  Hysterical

You mean Pogo does not tell the truth, I am so disappointed in them  :((

gin

:))   :))    :))  yeah  where is it     :OO

Tara

They probably thought " Why are we putting a new album and a togo game out on the same day" then decided, well we will tease them, make them want them, and they will buy both. :-[

IndianLover

Did anyone notice they changed the date for the release to Nov. 18th in Pogo?

Important DatesNovember 18th
• MONOPOLY Premium Badge Album
• Playful Pets Premium Badge Album
Next Week's Badges

That sucks huh.

BadgeTiger

Now it's saying november 18th.   What a bunch of crap

MsMissy

Ok so pogo goofed, we have too wait longer for those badge books. Oh thats pogo for ya LOL now i wonder when a new game comes next??  :-X

katye S Burke

I was waiting all day for it to come out now  it's November That SUCk big time

arniebear

Why does Pogo always have to give you albums or time consuming weekly badges at the Holidays, are they lonely or something that they have to have my undivided time  :-\

IndianLover

Quote from: arniebear on October 21, 2008, 02:38:07 PM
Why does Pogo always have to give you albums or time consuming weekly badges at the Holidays, are they lonely or something that they have to have my undivided time  :-\

Sry, I'd rather have a badge challenge that takes awhile to do regardless of holiday or not, instead of one that will take 5 minutes

showstopper247

Quote from: MsMissy on October 21, 2008, 01:30:46 PM
Ok so pogo goofed, we have too wait longer for those badge books. Oh thats pogo for ya LOL now i wonder when a new game comes next??  :-X
do you know what the new game will be?

IndianLover

I wrote a letter to the editor today and this is what they posted tonight.. couldn't believe they actually put my letter up there  :))

Unhappy with Delay of MONOPOLY Premium Badge Album

Hello,

I just wanted to write and say I am disappointed with Pogo's decision to change the release date Of the Monopoly premium album... I have been waiting all week. Then finally the day is here and boom date got changed for a month. NOT FAIR, I want my badges.

Then to even make it worse Diner Dash is in our game award books and we can't play that either.

What happened? Why is Pogo being such a Tease?

Just another badge addict

Editor: We do apologize for the delay in the release of the MONOPOLY Premium Badge Album. We never like to have to delay a release, but in this case, we truly had no choice. As for he Diner Dash game awards-- that was unintentional as well. The good news is that it won't be too much longer before we release that game.

If you notice they didn't explain why they had to delay either of them geez

Runner

diner dash is being delayed until the october sale is over.

C~M

Quote from: Runner on October 22, 2008, 08:00:52 PM
diner dash is being delayed until the october sale is over.

I don't think so {See Pic} because it says on the sale *excludes new releases.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview