PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:43:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

which diner dash game is it that the badges are showing in the game rewards album,i dont see it listed under the deluxe games?

FreecellFanny

It's Diner Dash Family Style. You can add it to your favourites but there are no rooms up yet.

IndianLover

Who know when they will finally put it up.... didn't they do the same thing with operation where it took all day?

john82379

They have rooms up now but you can't get into any of them the window won't even pop up for the game.  Strange how this game skipped right over beta testing but then again when was that ever important to Pogo?? :-[

mr.clean

MsMissy

I saw in Diner dash family, in pogo in my favorites there was 9 ppl. plaing, but i couldnt get into any. Must be the testers i think.  :-X

denadatoday

We already have Makeover Madness and Operation Deluxe, how many of these identical kinds of games do we need?

Tara

Quote from: denadatoday on October 22, 2008, 01:30:34 PM
We already have Makeover Madness and Operation Deluxe, how many of these identical kinds of games do we need?

And Crazy Cakes or whatever that stupid game is called.

IndianLover

Quote from: MsMissy on October 22, 2008, 01:24:51 PM
I saw in Diner dash family, in pogo in my favorites there was 9 ppl. plaing, but i couldnt get into any. Must be the testers i think.  :-X

There are a few sites out there that are giving the links to download the game. I personally haven't because there is prob. problems with it still. But then again it could also be peeps from pogo not us testers trying to get game under control to release it lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview