This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 for 1 this morning

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

i left mahjong deluxe last night with only needing 10 more wins till the last badge. i didnt wanna run it overnight so i said what the heck lets fire up golf solitaire and try for that flawless victory badge AGAIN!! i set it up in just speedy games and slowed it down and clicked the play slower option. i woke up 2 times overnight and it hadnt gotten the badge. finally i woke up at 8 and BAM finally got the badge i was so happy i fired up mahjong deluxe and got that badge in like 15 mins and scored a 2 for 1 game completion in less than 15 mins.
* jeffy marks them 2 off his list

jarjar

survivorjeff

arniebear

Wtg.........I have given up on the Flawless Badge  6_6.gif

MsMissy

jeffy

tys all

arnie play on the middle speed games and slow the auto down so it dont make mistakes. this is the first time i tried slowing it down as much as i did and i got it the first night i let it run.

even on the slightest fast speed it skips a lot of cards.

slooooooooooowwwwwwwwww is the way to gooooooooo!! :) <..>

Mary

Mistyeyed

jeffy..did you play on the regular speed,speedy,or super speedy with the auto? ive been trying to get this one forever..

jeffy

the speedy games. then i slowed the speed a little and click settings and click the box that says play slower also.

then i let it run all night and got it. first night i used these super slow settings.

raine56

Thanks for the tips on flawless victory badge.  I am ranked out and still havent got that badge.  Will try again with the slower settings.  fingers crossed.

PGPGPC

wtg jeff, tumbsup.gif i wil try nd get it now also by slowing it down.

cranky

wtg!!! that MJG is a doozy to rank out on Great job!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview