Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

john82379

No problems playing it here.  But I think ill save my money for Pictureka Mayhem that game looks pretty neat :)  Just had enough of all the games similiar to Diner Dash (Crazy Cakes, Makeover Madness etc etc).   %%

amjjj

sg.gifwould any one please want to trade me codes for any delux game for the key for diner dash?? please please please. do i sound like i am beggin? lol

mr.clean

this for the most part feels like a Diner Dash 1 game.   Just a couple of different things but i don'nt think it's enough for 19.95.

Has pogo ran out of there own idea's?

twins2001

I am new to this site, and have no clue how to blog or what the heck it is, but I really would like the code for diner dash. I like the badges lol. If anyone is willing to trade with me please let me know,thanks :OO By the way, I searched for hours online looking for it, and I coulndnt find the link.

NYYfan02

still havin trouble wit this game. ready to give up. didnt hear back from oberon media either. ugh.

lilamygirl25

i agree mr clean even the graphics are the same as the first one i think the 4th one spoiled me.... but from what i heard it is supposed to combine all 4 games together in one so maybe the graphics and stuff gets better???? but with what i see now i am totally disappointed in pogo as long as they made us wait for it, it could have been done better!!!!

Mistyeyed

Quote from: NYYfan02 on October 29, 2008, 03:50:12 AM
still havin trouble wit this game. ready to give up. didnt hear back from oberon media either. ugh.

i have deleted this and downloaded it several times and still cant get the game screen to come up..i contacted oberon media and all they told me to do was the exact same thing that i already tried..i wonder how many others are experiencing the same problem...

NYYfan02

well if thats the case they better refund me my money back!!!!

IndianLover

Sry to hear every1 having problems with the game... mine is however working fine. All I did was went to download page, went to trial.. clicked run instead of save and so on and it works fine for me. Hope you all get it to work  tumbsup.gif

NYYfan02

I tried the whole run thing... I tried downloading it with Internet Explorer, I updated the adobe flash player etc... I cant even tell u how many times i have uninstalled n reinstalled this fricken game... The run option doesn't work for me, neither does internet explorer or firefox. I give up.

Mistyeyed

i hit the run also,and that disappears from screen,i waited about five minutes and still no game screen comes up..im frustrated also..

Stinkerbell

I don't know if you've tried it already or if someone else has suggested this, but try right clicking on the game icon, choose Run As Administrator and see if it loads that way for you.  Good luck!

S1lent

Greetings,
What version of Diner Dash do I order to get badges?
Thanks
S1lent

Mistyeyed

for the people who downloaded adobe 9 and now the game is working for you..where did you get it from to download,i want to be sure theres nothing attached to it when i download it..

Tara

Quote from: s1lent on October 29, 2008, 02:29:45 PM
Greetings,
What version of Diner Dash do I order to get badges?
Thanks
S1lent

The Family one. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

I installed mine by right clicking and running as Admin.  It works fine for me.  No freezing, the game loads with no problems at all.

S1lent

Greetings,
I finally bought the right version.   Remember to put the 25% discount code in "HALLOWEEN08"

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lent on October 29, 2008, 05:14:49 PM
Greetings,
I finally bought the right version.   Remember to put the 25% discount code in "HALLOWEEN08"

S1lent

Where does the code go?  There's no space for discount codes/coupons.  I'd love to get 25% off.  Thanks

Homer

Quote from: Squid on October 29, 2008, 07:27:31 PM
Where does the code go?  There's no space for discount codes/coupons.  I'd love to get 25% off.  Thanks

At checkout

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview