Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Quote from: s1lent on October 29, 2008, 05:14:49 PM
Greetings,
I finally bought the right version.   Remember to put the 25% discount code in "HALLOWEEN08"

S1lent

OMG I could slap myself I didn't put the code in... I am a numbnut

NYYfan02

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 29, 2008, 03:00:01 PM
for the people who downloaded adobe 9 and now the game is working for you..where did you get it from to download,i want to be sure theres nothing attached to it when i download it..

I downloaded it from adobe.com theres a box that says get adobe reader 9 and click on that

MsMissy

All i did was hit Run, for Trial version & it played just fine . but now my time is up on that game.  :'((

cranky

i need a auto for this i am having trouble getting by some of the levels  girls18.gif

Runner

Before I buy it, do you swear to keep it working and up to date?

~Sassy~

jarjar

Quote from: Runner on October 31, 2008, 02:11:00 PM
Before I buy it, do you swear to keep it working and up to date?

I used up 50 percent of my trial in less than a minute :)) I think it needs a little tweaking... I am sure they will get it to perfection. tumbsup.gif

Runner

Quote from: jarjar on October 31, 2008, 04:01:37 PM
I used up 50 percent of my trial in less than a minute :)) I think it needs a little tweaking... I am sure they will get it to perfection. tumbsup.gif

well that is what was said about the operation cheat. 

It's a dead duck.

I am no longer buying an auto that does not work.

jarjar

Quote from: Runner on October 31, 2008, 05:59:27 PM
well that is what was said about the operation cheat. 

It's a dead duck.

I am no longer buying an auto that does not work.
I will probably still buy them because BH does end up coming though in the end. Happy Halloween :!!

Magzy

But the too short trial time is not right, should play at least one game...you can not qualify anything in that short of time.  I agree, I don't buy blindfolded. :ooo

katykicker

Hello to everyone :) I have joined up to your site in the hope that I can find someone who would be willing to trade this code with me.

I have codes for Word Riot & Operation Mania & would be willing to provide my code first so that you can check its correct(as I'm a newbie here!)

Please PM me :)

Mistyeyed

Quote from: jarjar on October 31, 2008, 06:49:15 PM
I will probably still buy them because BH does end up coming though in the end. Happy Halloween :!!

well,i have been waiting well over a month now for the operation mania update,and still nothing..hope they get that together soon.

MsMissy

OMG Squid, i sure love your Turkey & message. I want a Turkey too LOL as for Diner dash, i havent bought it as of yet & waiting for BH too get right cheat as that is a fast game.  bbq21.gif

Squid

Thanks, Missy!  You, too, can have a turkey!

I haven't posted on the Diner Dash auto yet because it would take too long to list everything wrong.  I'm patiently awaiting an update.   :!@

PogoHatesKristy

Is anyone having any trouble with Rest. 3 level 4? I have tried to get passed it like 100 times and I can't do it! Any suggestions if you have got passed it would be greatly appreciated!

Runner

heck I am stuck on rest 2.. level 8 or something like that..

starting to stress me out

Tara

Just play the 1st restaurant, unless you like playing the game. You rank up by jackpot spins.

msgg

thanks for the info Tara, sure helped.......... :-* :^*

PogoHatesKristy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview