Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i finally got this game to play and i did buy the diner dash auto..couldnt get through one time,ran out of money within a minute..lol..when i played it by hand i couldnt get anywhere,i kept running out of money....heres hoping that we get some updates on this..also operation..they probably dont update the deluxe autos as much because they dont sell as many of the autos..

MsMissy

So ive read posts & there Auto for Diner dash isnt any good, or what? i had Operation & it wouldnt even play. Come on BH , when i 1st starting buying them, they woked great. Now it could be some of pogo's fault also. Ill wait till they get a good one . :OO

xgingerx

BH lets us all down on Opt Mania

cheat never did work :(

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I can't really play DD. DL'ed it, it works okay, but it is going sooooooo slow when I try to play. Updated Adobe like suggested. Maybe I just have a dinosaur computer. Irks me, as I love the Diner Dash series.

Tara

That togo bowling game is suppose to be out tomorrow. I'll be pissed off if it is. Two togo games a week apart is insane.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 03, 2008, 05:02:02 PM
That togo bowling game is suppose to be out tomorrow. I'll be pissed off if it is. Two togo games a week apart is insane.

Is that the one with badges and tokens, etc?

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 03, 2008, 06:46:07 PM
Is that the one with badges and tokens, etc?

Yep that's the one. It's just rumor but I wouldn't put it past pogo to put 2 out so close together. I'd rather have 4 premium books than another togo game. :))) I hope yahtzee comes out tomorrow. It looks like fun. I would actually play a little of it by hand.

Stinkerbell

I'm never gonna get caught up if they keep adding games!    :))

tomdonna_237

hello does anyone have registration key code for dinner dash they would like to share ? I have operatio,ruby quest,word riot,lottos ,popit show,mahjong delux thats   <admin edit: please don't post email addys in public>

Kris

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on November 02, 2008, 04:32:34 PM
Is anyone having any trouble with Rest. 3 level 4? I have tried to get passed it like 100 times and I can't do it! Any suggestions if you have got passed it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm also stuck here-I like playing the game-tried auto and couldn't get it to work right.  Any other suggestions?? I'd love to get past this level.  Thanks so very much.

Mistyeyed

i dont know if this is where im stuck or not,im stuck on the one that the food critic shows up in...we need to have this auto fixed..and hopefully soon...

TipseyTara

Could I please have the code for diner dash.  I have serveral download games i'd be willing to trade.

Thanks in advance

mmhadr33

can i please have a code for the diner dash game?

BabyCheetah

To get passed the levels ( finished all of them but not ranked out yet) this is what I did.  Always seat the business women first, then the college kids.  Try your hardest not to seat the oldies with them because the business and college kids will leave even before the olddies order.  try to wait until everyone has ordered and do them together same with clean up...you will gain a lot more money for chaining.  Try to seat in like colors.  Go to the podium as often as possible  even if you have to let your peeps wait to be served  (But don't wait to long)  Hope this helps good Luck all.  Happy pogoing   bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

I know you rank by jackpot spins, but I have yet to find where the "xxxx spins to next rank" information is. Anyone know?

Modified to say... nevermind. I figgered it out. Jackpot spins = Avatar points.

Here's a tip: If you ever need the answer to a question, post the question here first, then go looking for the answer again. It doesn't matter how many days, weeks or months you spent looking for the answer before you posted in the first place, soon as you post the question, you'll find the answer on your own.

Squid

BabyCheetah

Stinkerbell

Hocky

I thought Avatar points are to unlock the mini's that you would receive.  Most of the deluxe or to go games will tell you rank progress in the Stats area of the game.  Like on Poppit Show you go to menu and then there is a stats section, or tri peaks 2, you go to menu and museum and there is the stats section there.  I havent looked at Diner Dash in a long time....maybe its not the same.  I dont remember  undecided.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview