Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Diner Dash

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on May 12, 2009, 09:03:07 AM
I thought Avatar points are to unlock the mini's that you would receive.  Most of the deluxe or to go games will tell you rank progress in the Stats area of the game.  Like on Poppit Show you go to menu and then there is a stats section, or tri peaks 2, you go to menu and museum and there is the stats section there.  I havent looked at Diner Dash in a long time....maybe its not the same.  I dont remember  undecided.gif

You're right about Avatar points, but for whatever reason you can earn up to 1200 avatar points and then you rank out. The term "avatar points" in this game means the same thing as "jackpot spins" because for each spin you get an avatar point.

Squid

I keep losing connection in Diner Dash today (3 or 4 times!).   swear2.gif

Don't these people know I take my cheating seriously?

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 12, 2009, 09:41:12 AM
You're right about Avatar points, but for whatever reason you can earn up to 1200 avatar points and then you rank out. The term "avatar points" in this game means the same thing as "jackpot spins" because for each spin you get an avatar point.

Leave it to pogo to be consistent........ NOT!  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on May 12, 2009, 08:24:59 PM
Leave it to pogo to be consistent........ NOT!  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

That's a laugh and a half.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 11, 2009, 08:21:50 PM
I know you rank by jackpot spins, but I have yet to find where the "xxxx spins to next rank" information is. Anyone know?

Modified to say... nevermind. I figgered it out. Jackpot spins = Avatar points.

Here's a tip: If you ever need the answer to a question, post the question here first, then go looking for the answer again. It doesn't matter how many days, weeks or months you spent looking for the answer before you posted in the first place, soon as you post the question, you'll find the answer on your own.
I'll try that ... I am looking to see if they have Diner Dash fixed yet or does she still just stand there?  impatience.gif How long should I wait?  undecided.gif

raine56

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 12, 2009, 09:57:55 PM
I'll try that ... I am looking to see if they have Diner Dash fixed yet or does she still just stand there?  impatience.gif How long should I wait?  undecided.gif

Roboflo is a hopeless waitress as she cant reach the total once you move a few levels up.  I keep resetting to the earliest point so I can at least get a jackpot spin.  This auto is terrible and all badgehelp still says is "We will be releasing updates in the days to follow."  Well I suppose May 2009 does follow on from December 2008!!!  But really going on 5 months and no update is very poor!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 12, 2009, 09:57:55 PM

Let's just say...don't hold your breath while you're waiting. We'd hate to lose you.

~Sassy~

yawn.gif Thanks Ms. Stinky. I'm off to bed sweet friend, see you some time tomorrow.  embrace.gif

Squid

Operation Mania, too.  I just thought I'd throw that into the mix. 

BabyCheetah

I've come to the realization that some badges,  if you really want them, you have to do by hand.  I completed Operation Mania a few months ago and it was by hand.  I think I have 2 or 3 badges in Diner Dash.  I haven't gotten the "urge" to get those final badges in that game yet.

mtndewlover342

Can you get the badges in "endless" mode or does it have to be the "story" mode?  I'm up to rank 9 . . . playing by hand.  Roboflo went berserk and it's easier to do by hand. sg.gif
~Mtndewlover~

Tracey

i think u dont get jackpot spins in endless mode .. thats wat u need to advance in ranks

Mistyeyed

please BH will you do an update on this...we have been waiting months and months for an update..

Tracey

i take it u dont like the game ..i love games like that

disneyland lady

Between this one and Operation I have just stopped using the auto and that is very sad. Badgehelp you are not giving us what we paid for.

Mistyeyed

i agree disney..i have been waiting for eight or nine months for those two updates..i just set them aside and have not worked on them at all..

raine56

There was a comment on BH blog about 2 weeks ago that they plan on working on Roboflo shortly.  Fingers crossed. 

Squid

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
I'm going to remain optimistic if it kills me.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview