This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Maybe It's Just Me

Started by EeyoreCouldBMyTwin,

Previous topic - Next topic

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Is it just me, or does it seem as though Pogo is coming out with more and more DL'able games that we have to pay for rather than new games on the actual site, included in our membership? I understand a company has to create revenue, but this is getting ridiculous.

jarjar

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on November 03, 2008, 01:34:06 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem as though Pogo is coming out with more and more DL'able games that we have to pay for rather than new games on the actual site, included in our membership? I understand a company has to create revenue, but this is getting ridiculous.

I agree they need to make money and believe you me they do know what they are doing.
Now they are putting badges in our game award book from the downloadables.  Myself I am so into trying to finish the game award album and it could never be done without purchasing the downloads. I feel they should make a special album just for those games so people who can not afford to buy download games at least can work at filling up their game award without the extra expensense.

Very smart Pogo they are.... :)))

Tara

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on November 03, 2008, 01:34:06 PM
I feel the same way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview