Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahtzee Party is out

Started by sixkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

Quote from: Tara on November 04, 2008, 10:46:34 AM

I like playing this game as much as I like Word Riot, and that was A LOT!!

i like this new game however don`t like the waitin don`t have the nerves for this waitin stuff lol

Tara

Quote from: mama on November 04, 2008, 10:52:37 AM
i like this new game however don`t like the waitin don`t have the nerves for this waitin stuff lol

Are you playing the fast rooms? I didn't realize that always have a minute left over, so I guess we need super fast rooms.  :P

bonjovifan

I can't get this game to load, I checked my Java & it is the correct version - does anyone have any suggestions? :OO

Homer

Quote from: bonjovifan on November 04, 2008, 04:57:54 PM
I can't get this game to load, I checked my Java & it is the correct version - does anyone have any suggestions? :OO

Use firefox

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

when i try the auto on this game,it plays it slow and time is running out before filling my card,anyone else experiencing that...

Tara

It takes 100 jackpot spins to get your first badge Rank 10.  It takes 3,000 jackpot spins to finish the game.   :((

mr.clean

anyone got tips on getting JPS?  I've got like 1 in like 20 games.  Feels like a waste of time if your not getting anything tolds rank without a spin.

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 04, 2008, 06:28:52 PM
when i try the auto on this game,it plays it slow and time is running out before filling my card,anyone else experiencing that...

Yes.

I am also finding the following:

Quote from: Squid on November 04, 2008, 08:11:33 AM
Alotzee is saving strange dice. If all that is needed at the end is to try for a yahtzee, alotzee saves three sixes and a five. It doesn't make sense. Also, the auto seems to want to fill CHANCE first, regardless of the dice configuration. For instance, my first roll gave me a large straight and the auto put it in CHANCE.  :ooo
* Squid is patiently awaiting an update to this auto.  Thanks much, BH.

There are other issues, too, but I haven't been back to play and watch the auto - and I can't remember!  lol   bubblegum.gif

Mistyeyed

Quote from: mr.clean on November 04, 2008, 11:00:15 PM
anyone got tips on getting JPS?  I've got like 1 in like 20 games.  Feels like a waste of time if your not getting anything tolds rank without a spin.

best thing i can tell you is to try for the best combinations you can..i know i win like two or three in a row,then lose about the same..all depends on what the dice rolls..

oooboo13

if u get at least 3 of each number in the top u get a 35 point bonus. so if u get only 2 4's u need to get 4 5's or 4 6's to compensate for it. need a total of 63 points up top to get that 35 point bonus and boy does it help. i get alot more jp spins in the classic mode then i do in the wild mode

Mistyeyed

i only play in classic mode,i think in the wild you need 250 for a spin,dont you?

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 05, 2008, 06:44:57 AM
i only play in classic mode,i think in the wild you need 250 for a spin,dont you?

Yes, that's right. 225 in classic, and 250 in wild.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on November 04, 2008, 08:34:19 PM
It takes 100 jackpot spins to get your first badge Rank 10.  It takes 3,000 jackpot spins to finish the game.   :((

I'll be collecting a pension before that comes about if the auto doesn't play smarter. :(

Mistyeyed

i agree..im not even using the auto for this right now,it doesnt select right..ive been playing it by hand..

flowers

the auto sucks it is slow and stupid.  I won't buy it yet. Never won a game for me in that short short trial period. girls18.gif

bigpmc

does anyone know how to see how many more spins to your rank whilst in the game? I cant seem to find it-every other game has a way to check doesnt it?

gotmail

according to the how to play section on pogo it says hold your cursor on the cup and it will tell you ,, but it takes forever to see what your stats are as far as the how many spins to next rank.

gotmail

bigpmc

jeffy

just some auto facts and figures. ive played 90-100 games and got 21 spins. the auto needs a new brain. it misses a lot of points. :>>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview