Previous topic - Next topic

sixkid

IndianLover

Yup saw that tks, pictureka is also sitting there can't download yet though

Tara

IndianLover

It sure is lol I played a little bit and never got a spin  :(

IndianLover

I thought the M&M would have came out today both of the games are tomorrow's challenges  :(

Mistyeyed

sounds like definitely an auto is needed for this..i havent tried it yet...

Torn2pieces

I played 5 games and got 1 spin......

It wouldn't be such a bad game..But it's slow going...I always have to wait at least 2 or so minutes in between games....

Squid

I played at least 5 games.... maybe 7..... and got a spin every game.  The waiting isn't easy between games.  I enjoy the game but the waiting in between will have me looking for the auto.  LOL.

Mistyeyed

yea,i hate the games with the timers on them,like the bingos also...so much wasted time in between..

chummychum

From BH blog:

Alotzee version 0.6 is out. We are still working on completing the bonus round, it shouldn't be long for the final release.

http://badgehelp.com/yahtzeepartycheat.html

MsMissy

Oh wow!! yahzeeparty is out , i didnt no that . TY so much for info. will have 2 ck that game out.  :^*

msgg

Already tried it out, I like it a lot YEAH !!! :^* :^* :^* :^*

gotmail

i like the game too but wonder what game we play in the classic or the wild room?? and ideas   

thanks gotmail

heythere

the game is very generous w/ tokens, that's for sure!

heythere

Quote from: gotmail on November 04, 2008, 08:01:46 AM
i like the game too but wonder what game we play in the classic or the wild room?? and ideas   

thanks gotmail

I play in the wild rooms, they give ya a blue dice that helps out a lot.

Torn2pieces

The wild mod game - one of the die has a star on it, making it wild.

Also - Since I wasn't paying attention earlier, the fast rooms go fast! And - there's not much wait between games!!!

I'm actually getting a lot of spins now...I do believe - you have to get a score over 250....

survivorjeff

Quote from: gotmail on November 04, 2008, 08:01:46 AM

thanks gotmail

you can play in both room and still get jp spins that count to your rank. I played both and got jp spins in both and it counted.  I'd personally would like to play in wild room because there is a chance for a wild and you can use that to make any combo.

Squid

Quote from: chummychum on November 04, 2008, 06:26:00 AM
From BH blog: Alotzee version 0.6 is out. We are still working on completing the bonus round, it shouldn't be long for the final release.
http://badgehelp.com/yahtzeepartycheat.html

Alotzee is saving strange dice. If all that is needed at the end is to try for a yahtzee, alotzee saves three sixes and a five. It doesn't make sense. Also, the auto seems to want to fill CHANCE first, regardless of the dice configuration. For instance, my first roll gave me a large straight and the auto put it in CHANCE.  :ooo
* Squid is patiently awaiting an update to this auto.  Thanks much, BH.

xsquezme

I tried wild mode and seemed to get one blue die a game and you need 250 to get a JPs, you only need 225 to get JPs in classic. So the extra points for one blue die not worth it to me. lol GLA

Tara

I like playing this game as much as I like Word Riot, and that was A LOT!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview