Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Updating needed for these autos

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on December 13, 2008, 02:20:46 PM
can we expect to see an updated auto for operation mania soon?

That would be so great!  I'm committing malpractice all over the place!

Mistyeyed

i havent even touched this game since i tried the auto for it...i have so many others to work on right now,i just put it aside,but i would like to finish it someday..

BabyCheetah

Crazy cakes needs to be updated to...I wanted to send a tsr but i'm not that computer literate.  The fairy uses one or two of the ovens and my customers keep yelling at me and theen leaving.  Any advice on this one?  Happy Pogoing   bubblegum.gif

old nana

Squid

Quote from: babycheater on December 15, 2008, 05:47:21 AM
Crazy cakes needs to be updated to...I wanted to send a tsr but i'm not that computer literate.  The fairy uses one or two of the ovens and my customers keep yelling at me and theen leaving.  Any advice on this one?  Happy Pogoing   bubblegum.gif

I ranked out on that game several weeks ago.... THANK GAWD!  Don't play on the hardest levels; it's too much for the pixie to handle, it seems. 

raine56

I only play on the second level on crazy cakes, medium?, as pixie mucks up too much if you play the higher ranks.  I have made it to rank 47, slowly.  It wont run over night but does run for a quite a few hours before you need to reset it.

BabyCheetah

Thanks for the suggestions.  I have done most of it by hand but now its getting very annoying.  I am at rank 41 (i think)...Just got the auto so I'll let it run on med.   bubblegum.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview