This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Updating needed for these autos

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

the guys at bh are certainly going to be busy...operation mania,diner dash,and now yachtzee party definitely need some updating..

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 04, 2008, 06:30:25 PM
the guys at bh are certainly going to be busy...operation mania,diner dash,and now yachtzee party definitely need some updating..
* Squid starts perking some coffee for the folks at BH.   :##

Mistyeyed

yes,i would have thought that operation mania would have had updating by now,its been out about two months or so...games are starting to pile up..lol..and not get finished..

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 05, 2008, 05:23:40 AM
are starting to pile up..lol..and not get finished..

Sort of like my housework, cooking, bill paying and other things I should be doing while playing Pogo. I think I figured out what they are doing!  tumbsup.gif

Disneyland lady insane diego

Mistyeyed

I see we have an update for yatzee,havent tried it yet so i dont know how its working,how about operation and diner dash,did they get updated yet?

FreecellFanny

Diner Dash was updated a couple of days ago but my freebie ran out so I can't test it.  !@#$

I am hesitant to buy it until I hear some results.  :"

Mistyeyed

thanks for telling me fanny,im going to try it to see how the update is working..

Mistyeyed

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 17, 2008, 02:36:49 PM
Diner Dash was updated a couple of days ago but my freebie ran out so I can't test it.  !@#$

I am hesitant to buy it until I hear some results.  :"

where do you find the updated diner dash auto to download,i dont see it anywhere on the front page..its not listed under the autos to go either..

FreecellFanny

I found it on the downloads page...it was new to me anyway. The date of the update was November 15th.  :o

Mistyeyed

i must be looking in the wrong spot or something..on my download page it shows the whole list of games with the autos but diner dash isnt even listed at all on it..wonder why.

disneyland lady

You are looking in the wrong spot - I noticed that the link above has not been updated since Sept. Here is the link to the badgehelp site where you can find it listed:
http://www.badgehelp.com/index.html

disneyland lady insane diego

xgingerx

operation needs update bad...BH let Josh do it he make the best cheats lol !@!

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on November 18, 2008, 09:28:01 AM
operation needs update bad...BH let Josh do it he make the best cheats lol !@!

Josh is the one who made it so he is responsible for updating it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

Josh must have been having a bad hair day..lol..i ran the updatd diner dash yesterday and so far that one seems to have improved..lets hope the operation one turns out as well..

cranky

yup it worked find until i got to the third restaurant with the bar seating Flo just stays at the podium  :OO

FreecellFanny

Quote from: cranky on November 27, 2008, 01:27:27 AM
yup it worked find until i got to the third restaurant with the bar seating Flo just stays at the podium  :OO

That is exactly what happens to me.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

Mistyeyed

diner dash auto did get somewhat better,but im finding at times,she just stands there looking around lol...still waiting for the operation update now..

xgingerx

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: xgingerx on November 27, 2008, 10:21:08 AM
maybe BH can't do downloadable game cheats >:D

I think there are several others that BH has done autos for,so I am sure they can.

They probably just need to fine tune them a bit.

Mistyeyed

can we expect to see an updated auto for operation mania soon?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview