This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Passing Wilds & Miserable People

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

I realize that there is a special badge once you pass 25,000 wilds in Everyone Wins so why are so many people bitching in the rooms about people who are getting blackouts?

I can't count the number of times I see comments like, "Too many blackouts and not enough passing!" or "I'm going to another room. Too many selfish b.o.'s in here."

If I choose to go for the maximum number of bingos using the least number of pinecones possible why are they complaining?

What does it matter to them? If I choose not to concentrate on passing I am slowing down  my progress to that special badge, not theirs.

I never say anything to these people but it boggles my mind. If I am missing something here please enlighten me.  :"

Homer

When you get a pine cone bingo you pass that pine cone to someone else in the room. The more pine cone bingos that are claimed means more pine cones coming your way in return also. It only makes sense to go for blackouts if there is a badge for it. Otherwise everyone is better off concentrating on the pine cones to make the 25k badge quicker.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on November 05, 2008, 01:23:31 PM
When you get a pine cone bingo you pass that pine cone to someone else in the room. The more pine cone bingos that are claimed means more pine cones coming your way in return also. It only makes sense to go for blackouts if there is a badge for it. Otherwise everyone is better off concentrating on the pine cones to make the 25k badge quicker.
So I have never noticed actually what Uncle Otto is doing. Is he doing his job right or am i ticking pogo peeps off :)))

bams68

I enjoy this game actually. I've been playing for ranks...at 40 now. Almost done.
Now for me there complaining is sure a headache. Sure the more wilds you pass the more you receive in return...that may be true. However I don't play for wilds (not now anyways) I'm playing for ranks...an use the cones I get to create most bingos...to rank out faster. Then if I choose to go for that 25000 badge ...then I'll jus jump in an complain like them. LOL
but yeah like I said, I don't play for wilds...an dun pass much I'm sure. Usually about 5-8 an I always get about 20 bingo's per game in the speedy 5game rooms.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

FreecellFanny

Quote from: jarjar on November 05, 2008, 01:41:00 PM
So I have never noticed actually what Uncle Otto is doing. Is he doing his job right or am i ticking pogo peeps off :)))

I think Uncle Otto plays for Bingos.

I have sat and watched and it has skipped over passing wilds too many times to count.

What I have taken to doing is stopping the auto once the last number is called and placing the pinecones myself.

And thanks to Homer for the explanation; I didn't know that the more you passed the more you got back.  :%

NYYfan02

yep yep, I have seen this many times myself.. actually, i am sick of the complaining about it, i just stay away...people come into the room n say "no hoarding pine cones today n blah blah blah" just annoying... I'll play the way I want, and if they are more then willing to pay for my club pogo subscription, then they can tell me what to do... if i wanna blackout i'll black out... it's ashame because i really enjoy the game but i can't enjoy the game when people are whiners and complain about everything... i just usually say "do u want some cheese wit that whine?", can't please them all i guess.. but i'll continue to play the game how i wanna...

amjjj

but why would u want to do rank 50 4 times around to get that passing wilds badge. and if u are using the auto for it that dont pass wilds could be 6 times around i did mine by hand. only 52 blackouts and it still took me a month of day in and out of passing wilds to get that badge.
did any of u ever notice that game isnt like fortune bingo or bingo lau??? there are NO BLACKOUT TABS to get into any game room for that reason. they are all suppose to be passing rooms. u will make out better passing wilds for wilds cause the more wilds passed the more wilds u will get in return to keep passing those wilds to make more bingo's.
u never miss a team goal no matter how high it is when ur passing the wilds for wilds cause it keeps the whole room moving.
and yes by just going for blackouts it does stop some one elses progress for the badge cause it stops the wilds from moving thro out the whole room
when u see a room doing nothing but passing wilds b4 u get there why not be curtious and just go to another room where there 19 passers and ur the only one who is going for blackouts.
just dont make sence to me why people want to stay and fight where there are a million other rooms or why u would want to do double and triple work :.@

bubbleup

if I'm in a room and theres more than 5 blackouts I usually just go to another room [unless massive wilds are being passed]...it irks me when someone says something like 'wow I got 2 b/o's that game!'..but what can you do? I don't say anything and pretend it's some little old lady who gets her kicks doing that then I don't feel so miffed  :)))

IndianLover

Who really cares what other people do.. Everyone has the right to play the way they see fit and enjoy.  After all most of us use autos so think about it who are we to gripe and complain about other peoples complaining  :))

Tara

When I was getting that last stupid 25,000 wild nutty acorn badge, I was wishing that Pogo would make Pass Wild Nuts only rooms.  :!@ That badge was a PITA to get and I got mad at the people all worried about the extra 30 friggen tokens they would get for a blackout. When I was ranking out, I didn't care about passing wilds.  :)))  Bottom line is...I'm never happy when it comes to crapola with badges.  :)) It's like give me my badge and leaf me alone.  >:D

amjjj

pogo's reply to adding passing rooms "THEY ARE ALL SUPPOSE TO BE PASSING ROOMS" if pogo wanted blackouts dont u think they would of added blackout tabs??? and the passing badge would of only been 25 wilds??
if u suppose to be "badge addicts" wouldnt u do what it takes to get the badge??? i mean really dont u think pogo would of added a blackout room tab if thats was what the game was about, like they did in bingo lau and fortune bingo. it wasnt a mistake a blackout tab wasnt added.

disneyland lady

This is going to make for a very interesting week cuz we have the blackout badge challenge coming up. I have seen some very vicious people in rooms calling people out for getting a blackout. And instead of ty4w people are starting to get personal and say <b>ty4w for those of you who deemed the game worthy enough of passing a wild.</b> Okay, they do not say that but it is ugly in some rooms. I play this game using Uncle Otto but stop at about 3 left so I have to sort of watch the game so I can pass wilds when I can. :!$

Disneyland lady insane diego

jarjar

This may seem silly but we all know pogo knows who butters it's bread. And that of course is the auto players. We spend more money on all the extra's. To save peace pogo should just recognize the fact openly and put rooms for auto players only. That way we can all just play the way we want and have a lot more peace in pogoland. Nothing is impossible to do it sure would save pogo a lot of grief from all the complaining.

Homer

amjjj

or even make the auto to pass wilds which is possible :!!

ImJustOneOldFart

i gotta say this whole thing on the wilds is insane... sure there is a badge for passing them and the more you pass the more you get, but some people (as noted in this thread) are just looking for ranks..
I myself will never make it to that wild badge and im think many people feel 2500 is rediculously high so they aren't wasting their time with it...
Maybe pogo should separate the rooms and have rooms for those of us that want to play our own way and have some rooms for the whiners (oops i mean wilders.lol)..
I know myself if im in the right mood when i see people complaining about wilds i will try to annoy them but making comments in the room like "ohhh one more wild and i could of had 2 BLACKOUTS"... or sometimes i will say "hi n gl everyone, im just here to get blackouts"... but of course im just a little stinker like that....  ?.?

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 06, 2008, 07:30:53 AM
Tara butters my bread

You wish.   :%#

The acorn game is as bad as some of Dotties bingo rooms.  :))) I've seen people who didn't share their nuts acorns and people really get pissed and tell them about it. Telling those people you are there for the wilds only is like telling them you jumping rooms for the bingos only..lol

amjjj

if u sit back and "think" about it the more wilds being pass the more bingos every one gets to rank up faster. if the wilds are stopped then no one gets any cause they are not being passed. so the more u pass the more u will get for faster ranks trust me did both at the same time and i ranked out way b4 any one going for blackouts. u pass them u get them wilds will pass til time runs out if every one plays together that means all the more bingos u get towards ur ranks its "common sence"

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 06, 2008, 10:12:59 AM
You wish.   :%#

The acorn game is as bad as some of Dotties bingo rooms.  :))) I've seen people who didn't share their nuts acorns and people really get pissed and tell them about it. Telling those people you are there for the wilds only is like telling them you jumping rooms for the bingos only..lol

:{: :{: :{:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview