This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Check Your Stats In Yahtzee Party

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Like every new game this past year on Pogo, when you change rooms, you sometimes lose your progress you made while in the previous room. On this game, before you leave a room check how many jackpot spins you have (in the right hand column of your stats profile) before leaving and then check again when you get in the next room. If it's not the same you need to leave and re-enter that room or another room, and the right amount should be there.

It's already happened to me when I change rooms.

flowers

thanks for that. wow didn't know. from now on i will close out pogo completely before changing rooms.

Tara

Quote from: flowers on November 06, 2008, 11:10:56 AM
thanks for that. wow didn't know. from now on i will close out pogo completely before changing rooms.

You don't have to close out Pogo to change rooms. Just check your stats, this isn't the only game it happens in, so it wouldn't hurt to check every now and then. Poppit Show is the worst by far for doing it. You just have to re-enter the next room or go to another until your stats are correct.

Mistyeyed

i just noticed the cup isnt changing to the next rank,but the next rank shows up in my stats..go figure...the game isnt too bad right now to play to 15 or so a rank,but soon i see you will need 50 a rank,i do hope they get the auto updated soon..

Hocky

When I change rooms..... click out of one room....refresh the page that has all the rooms listed on it...click on another game room....it will update your stats.  No need to close browser...but if you just change rooms without refreshing..it may not show correct stats.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview