PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:34:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question about blocking

Started by monkieboy912,

Previous topic - Next topic

monkieboy912

I think pogo blocked me from poppit and tubo21, but do they actually do that or is something else wrong?

Lostsoulz29

i assume if you are block from pogo that you wouldnt be able to get on any of there game using the block name

monkieboy912

thats wat i figured but it will let me on other games like tripeaks which i have used autos on

Homer

Have you tried deleting your temporary internet files? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

monkieboy912

i might not have been clear enough. it'll load the games but it wont let me click or nething and in poppit it will still let the auto play but not in turbo21

monkieboy912

Lostsoulz29

turbo 21 i was having the same problem with when yesterday it keep on freezing with one or 2 clicks and then it wont let me click on it for maybe a min or 2

ZaLandCruiser

If you are blocked, i would wait a few days and then make a new name and then take it easy on gaining tokens and using the auto, try using it for a few hours a day and don't leave it on more than that or pogo_steve will be on ya and belive me he will hound you and won't leave you alone. One time back in December or January POGO blocked me and then i decided to make an aol name and go to whackdown and mind my own buisiness , play for about 5 hours got to Z 2 and then here steve boots me for unsportsmanship like behavior and then i go to a differn't game and there he is waiting for me lol i ask him a few questions and then i get another boot DAM! , Then i decide to go back to Whackdown and then i get to the 4th rank Z and , steve kicks me out of the room and that name was history... I always godda learn things the hard way lol, but i didn't stop there , I made a new aol name and went to WWW and decided to go slower so ... I make it get all the Bounus rounds and i got it to last a few days but HEY thats better than 5 hours LOL , then he hounds me again and , .... Gives me some bull shit i gave him my 0.02 cents worth lol then i get a block again , then i switch computers... and i finally learned my lesson and stopped playing that dam game all the time and decided to take it slow but ... STEVE still there , i guess if your on his shit list you can't get off of it LOL. So take it easy with the auto dude and you wont have any problems  ;).

Super Duckie

HoldemFoldem1

how bout pogo blocking an account that I had 20 million tokens on  ::)

Homer

wordlife

Homer

monkieboy912

thanx for your help, but i tried it again at like midnight and it worked, so i dont know wat as going on. thanx anyway

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview