Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: MsMissy on May 29, 2008, 09:58:16 AM
I have all the pogo mini's except the 1 i really want, Those POG0 BUDDIES   girls18.gif I cant sem to win them & they are so cute.

Yeah, me too. I'm a bobblehead fanatic to begin with (a little joke between a friend and me). They're just so darn cute!! I got the background, hoodie and scooter pretty quickly. I just want the buddies!  girls18.gif

Mary

Stinkerbell

I have all the WR ranks, so does that mean I have unlocked all the outfits, too.  And, just so as to remain on topic, how 'bout them Pogo Buddies, hey?

Stinkerbell

I thought about that when I saw the Lobster one, too.  Wouldn't it be nice if the new homepage allowed us to show our favorite little goodies we win?

Stinkerbell

Ok, I have a question about this.  I see, under the Tiki Brothers in the bonus round, the names of some of the Pogo Buddies, but they change from bonus game to bonus game.  What is the purpose of the name being there?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 02, 2008, 06:59:50 PM
Ok, I have a question about this.  I see, under the Tiki Brothers in the bonus round, the names of some of the Pogo Buddies, but they change from bonus game to bonus game.  What is the purpose of the name being there?

So you can say hello?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2008, 07:02:44 PM

So you can say hello?

Oh, thank you, great and fearless leader.  I knew I could count on you to bring insight and enlightenment.    :%#

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 02, 2008, 07:30:03 PM
Oh, thank you, great and fearless leader.  I knew I could count on you to bring insight and enlightenment.    :%#

:P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Does Addiction Eviction pass the token gift?  I need to pass token gifts for a badge.   bubblegum.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 12, 2008, 05:29:20 AM
Does Addiction Eviction pass the token gift?  I need to pass token gifts for a badge.   bubblegum.gif

It has been awhile since I finished this one. As far as I can remember it sure does. Just make sure you do not have that setting checked for it to focus on buddies only. You have to complete the game to pass as far as I can remember. Good luck and wtg on your new pogo hoodie (OO)

Stinkerbell

Thanks, jarjar!  I LOVE the hoodie ... wish it said "Team Edward" instead of Pogo, though... but that's for another thread   :)))

I set AE to run and in 3 hours time it has gotten 4/10, so it does indeed pass the token gift.  I was beginning to wonder since it was taking so long!

(OO)

jarjar

Team Edward Hoodie VV

WTG on moving right along with that badge. :!!

MsMissy

I have all but those Pogo buddies & have tried to get them with no luck, so i dont play that game much. they are so  cute. but maybe 1 day i will.  :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview