PlayBuddy
August 09, 2024, 03:17:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Here we go, fellow Twilight Saga fans and addicts! (OO)

This thread will be for all things Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn :^*

Rather than move all the other posts, which I think would be tons of work for our brave and fearless leaders, Homer and Mayhem,
we can just pick it up here.tumbsup.gif

The authors website:http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

The movie website: http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

jarjar

Well you go girlfriend a special Twilight thread. How great we are. :!!

CindyLouWho

TY TY Stinker! Now we won't have to hog up the book thread & we can talk about Edward w/o boring every1 else!  :))) :!!

Squid

You kooks might also be interested in this site:

www.IamATwilightManiacAndWantEdwardForMyself.com

:)))  J/K, my friends!  I bet you're all looking forward to the opening of the movie later this month!  I think Stinkerbelle has reserved her local theatre for herself alone.  She doesn't want everyone to see her drooling.

xoxoxo Love ya!

:)))

disneyland lady

Now that it is titled more approp, I think we will have new posters and I want to say that I am willing to share this space. But not gonna share Edward.

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 12, 2008, 04:58:39 AM
Now that it is titled more approp, I think we will have new posters and I want to say that I am willing to share this space. But not gonna share Edward.

Yeah, I was thinking that.  This might show up for people looking for their Edwa.... ummm.... Twilight fix!
I hope Bams is prepared for the influx of siggy requests by newbies   :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 12, 2008, 04:20:00 AM
I think Stinkerbelle has reserved her local theatre for herself alone.  She doesn't want everyone to see her drooling.

You got that straight.... and I don't want to embarrass myself in front of strangers when I'm standing 2 inches from the movie screen, trying to pretend that it is NOT Bella in the bedroom scene.

When my family sees me with my headphones on at the computer they are like, "Mom found another new Twilight clip."   :))

Here's a great site for pics, tv spots, trailers, interviews, articles, etc.   www.edwardandbella.net

Stinkerbell

Billboard Magazine has listed the Twilight soundtrack as the #1 top selling soundtrack this week, which apparently is huge since the movie isn't even out yet.  My favorites on the Soundtrack are Linkin Park's Leave Out All The Rest, Paramore's Decode, and Collective Soul's Tremble For My Beloved.  Rob Pattinson also did a great job on the guitar with Never Think.  Really there's only one track I don't care for at all.

USA Weekend Magazine, for the weekend of 11/14 has a special article and Twilight Poster inside.  You can check here for which paper in your area carries USA Weekend.  http://www.usaweekend.com/partners/partner_links/index.html

Tara

Y'all need to move your library to its own section. :)))

This is a recording.

disneyland lady

http://www.sandiego6.com/content/morning/default.aspx

over to the right side is a Rob interview from this morning on our local San Diego channel. Talking about how he was at the ComiCon when he realized how big Twilight was. And about learning to drive for the movie.

I recorded it just in case they did not post a link to the video and I was at the gym when it aired. I have to say he had the attention of all of the ladies in the gym............not to mention a couple of the guys!

Stinkerbell

GREAT interview, Disney Lady!  One of the more 'normal' interviews he has done.  In the beginning, he was so out there it was hard to watch.  He's finally settled into the fame thing and is doing a great job!

jarjar

Thanks Disney for sharing. I truly enjoyed it too. Keep the clips coming ladies. You do not know how that helps me get through these long days at work (OO)

Kris

Ok, here's a stupid question :o  What is the Twilight Saga?  (Remember I'm new here "")

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ethel on November 12, 2008, 01:43:52 PM
Ok, here's a stupid question :o  What is the Twilight Saga?  (Remember I'm new here "")

Not a stupid question at all!  Twilight is a book by Stephenie Meyer. The "saga" is all 4 books.  Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.  Most of us posting here are official "Twi-Hards" meaning that we eat, sleep and breathe Twilight.

And welcome :)   (OO)

Kris

Thank you so much.  I love to read so I'll have to check it out. ;::

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ethel on November 12, 2008, 02:12:14 PM
Thank you so much.  I love to read so I'll have to check it out. ;::

You're very welcome!  They've become incredibly popular.  It's the story of Bella, 17 year old human girl who falls in love with a 107 year old vampire (who looks 17 because that's the age he was when he was turned.)  Anyway, they struggle with trying to make the relationship work because even though Edward and his family do not hunt for human blood, the craving is still there.  The authors website gives a lot of information about the story.  www.stepheniemeyer.com

I hope you'll check it out  (OO)

CindyLouWho

Oh Ethel, I hope you do check them out & I'm sure you won't be disappointed!!  If you do, read them in order the way Stinker has em listed.  Let us know what you think when you do!!   ""

disneyland lady

Welcome aboard and Twilight is the "featured book" at Walmart this week. The normally $7.97 softback is $5.97 and the hardback was $9.99.

Kris

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 12, 2008, 04:05:42 PM
Welcome aboard and Twilight is the "featured book" at Walmart this week. The normally $7.97 softback is $5.97 and the hardback was $9.99.

Darnit!  I wish I knew this earlier-I was just at Wal-mart today.  Guess I'll be going again soon.  It sounds really interesing-I love vampire books. ;::  And thanks for the welcome!  I love this place!!

jarjar

Quote from: Ethel on November 12, 2008, 04:32:33 PM
Darnit!  I wish I knew this earlier-I was just at Wal-mart today.  Guess I'll be going again soon.  It sounds really interesing-I love vampire books. ;::  And thanks for the welcome!  I love this place!!

Think we hooked another one Fishing5.gif    Fair warning Cindy and Stinker do not want to share. We only get Edward in our dreams :))) that is if you are lucky to have a dream. Seems Cindy has two every nite instead. One for her and one for us :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview