PlayBuddy
August 09, 2024, 03:19:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

CindyLouWho

Oh boy, sure would be fun playing with Edward & turkey feathers today!!   :pp :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 27, 2008, 10:23:20 AM
Oh boy, sure would be fun playing with Edward & turkey feathers today!!   :pp :)))

I sooooooooooo agree and wouldn't mind playing with Edward WITHOUT the feathers, too.  Now I can't wait for New Moon to come out.  I think we are all going to see Twilight tonight.  That makes 3 times for me and my son, 4 for my daughter and 2 for my hubster.  I am sooo thankful for Edward :)

bubbleup

stinkerbelle is (I think) helping get my link sorted out..happy to share..this is a cheat sight after all  :))) :))) anyway finished new moon and I must say I was pretty much letdown with the book but thats just my opinion..I hope the next one is better

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on November 27, 2008, 11:35:55 AM
stinkerbelle is (I think) helping get my link sorted out..happy to share..this is a cheat sight after all  :))) :))) anyway finished new moon and I must say I was pretty much letdown with the book but thats just my opinion..I hope the next one is better
New Moon was my least favorite of the 4.

bubbleup

well thats encouraging to say the least..I was racing through the pages just to get it over with  ::)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on November 27, 2008, 11:47:37 AM
well thats encouraging to say the least..I was racing through the pages just to get it over with  ::)

In an interview, the author said that she tells everyone to read New Moon 2x because everyone rushes through the middle of it to get back to the 'good stuff.'  You have to admit, there's a lot of information given in the middle and it will be important information in the later books... but I was like... nooooooo...... this isn't ok.... and I hurried through it.. :)))

bubbleup

I think I figured out the link..I didnt know you could drop it and drag it beneath your browser  :-[

Stinkerbell

I was trying to figure it out, found Twilight but not the rest.

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: bubbleup on November 27, 2008, 01:05:21 AM
after some tinkering around and countless dead ends I was finally able to find the twilight series available to read online for FREE!! Unfortunately it means I'll have a sore  :o0 sitting at my desk for the next few days  :)))

Hi bubbleup

I was wondering if you would share the link to where the Twilight Series can be read??
I would appreciate it very much.
Please feel free to private message me with the link if you are willing ot share it.

bubbleup

I'm going to be completely honest..I'm having problems finding the simplest link to post as the site is pretty nerve wracking to navigate. But when I do find the right one I'll be sure to post it  O+O

bubbleup

CindyLouWho

Don't forget, Rob & Taylor (Edward & Jacob) will be on the Tyra Banks show today (10:00 a.m. est)   :///  Don't know if any of the others will be there or not but it looks like a good show in the previews  VV

CindyLouWho

That was a good show, that girl was sooo darn lucky to get Edwards Volvo!   :o 

I read earlier where they are taking applications for parts & extras in New Moon.  I was gonna copy & paste the article here but it wouldn't let me for some reason.   ::)  And I didn't know whether to post the site addy here.   ""

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 28, 2008, 05:17:45 PM
That was a good show, that girl was sooo darn lucky to get Edwards Volvo!   :o 

I read earlier where they are taking applications for parts & extras in New Moon.  I was gonna copy & paste the article here but it wouldn't let me for some reason.   ::)  And I didn't know whether to post the site addy here.   ""

Yeah, post the link.  I'm going to try out for Bella's role.  Kristen was way to intense.   :)))

CindyLouWho

Tell ya what, we'll take turns... you can be Bella in New Moon, some1 else can be her in Eclipse & I'll be her in Breaking Dawn!!!!  I'll be PERFECT for her in that movie   :D :))) :)))

Here's that link for the audition info.....
http://acting411.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-moon-auditions.html

bubbleup

wow I recently finished Eclipse...stephenie meyer really redeemed herself with that one  :D  I read that interview with the director of Twilight saying something about on the dvd there will be a scene extra from Edward's point of view..maybe someone posted something about this already (I'm afraid to look  :-\ ) anyway if anyone has any info on that it would be great..looking forward to reading Breaking Dawn even if Bella IS getting on my nerves slightly  :)))

disneyland lady

I do not do things in a normal way and never have. I do not dream or I do not remember my dreams unless they are nightmares and thankfully those are rare. So I read all of the posts about Twilight dreams with great envy. I decided I would try to help myself have one by thinking of different parts of Forks before falling asleep. I remember the driftwood and the meadow and then..........

found myself in Pictureka Museum Mayhem frantically trying to make Edward fit "Things in a bedroom" or Things in the kitchen" instead of "scary things". Howling wolves and birthday presents, volvo's and pickup trucks all with a light blue background and the dang jingle to that game playing away. I really need to find other hobbies than Pogo and reading.

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

CindyLou  By the time I'm through with Edward in New Moon... there won't be enough left for the other 2 movies.   :)) :))

Bubble  I agree, in the first couple books she is annoyingly stupid... but when you think about it, I'm glad it all happens because it's important for her to have the experience of caring for someone else so she will be able to decide who she reallly wants.  An informed decision, I guess.

Disney  That's toooo funny....  After the movie, I was sooo sad... nothing to look forward to.  I had gone hunting the web everyday for tidbits pertaining to the movie and felt that letdown that comes after the buildup to a big event.  Now with New Moon in the works, I feel better.  But, like Bruce Dickenson would say "I need more Twilight, baby (cowbell)"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview