PlayBuddy
August 09, 2024, 01:17:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

you guys made my day with your comments  :))) after reading these books like theres crack on every page, it's nice to know I'm not alone

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 29, 2008, 08:50:00 AM
CindyLou  By the time I'm through with Edward in New Moon... there won't be enough left for the other 2 movies.   :)) :))

Bubble  I agree, in the first couple books she is annoyingly stupid... but when you think about it, I'm glad it all happens because it's important for her to have the experience of caring for someone else so she will be able to decide who she reallly wants.  An informed decision, I guess.

Disney  That's toooo funny....  After the movie, I was sooo sad... nothing to look forward to.  I had gone hunting the web everyday for tidbits pertaining to the movie and felt that letdown that comes after the buildup to a big event.  Now with New Moon in the works, I feel better.  But, like Bruce Dickenson would say "I need more Twilight, baby (cowbell)"

Aha but Stinker .don't forget what he is, he don't sleep & he don't get tired  :)))  you know how much fun I'm gonna  have with Edward when we make Breaking Dawn, especially on the island!!!   (really trying hard here not to say any spoilers!! )   :)) :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 29, 2008, 11:51:07 PM
Aha but Stinker .don't forget what he is, he don't sleep & he don't get tired  :)))  you know how much fun I'm gonna  have with Edward when we make Breaking Dawn, especially on the island!!!   (really trying hard here not to say any spoilers!! )   :)) :))

:{: :%#   :)))

jarjar

6_6.gif I still have not gone to see the movie yet. I came down with an awful chest cold the day before thanksgiving and have been in bed since Thanksgiving nite. Feelin a little better now so hopefully this weekend I will finally make it there. You would think as much as I have slept with the nyquil I could have had one dream  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 30, 2008, 12:51:08 PM
6_6.gif I still have not gone to see the movie yet. I came down with an awful chest cold the day before thanksgiving and have been in bed since Thanksgiving nite. Feelin a little better now so hopefully this weekend I will finally make it there. You would think as much as I have slept with the nyquil I could have had one dream  6_6.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that, jarjar.  Being sick is bad enough but it's miserable during the holidays.   (OO)

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2008, 10:45:21 AM
:{: :%#   :)))

:)) :)) When I'm on the island, I'll think about ya while you're cliff diving, riding the motercycles etc with Jacob.  Then again maybe I won't cause I'll be too "occupied" to be thinking!!   VV :pp :)) :))  Oh my!! 

Stinkerbell

:)) :)) :)) :))  These other books I've been reading... the main characters have really gotten my attention, if you know what I mean.   :)))  Edward is starting to seem so immature compared to these men.  I'm so fickle.   :)) :))

Stinkerbell

OH, I meant to ask, did you watch Tyra?  I can't believe she had Rob bite her.   :)) :))

CindyLouWho

I feel the same way about those books I been reading & they aren't fantasy men (vampires etc) ..1 is a cop & the other is a bounty hunter & talk about some hot stuff, definitely wouldn't let the grandkids read em!   Makes me wanta move to NJ & become a bounty hunter  :ooo :))    Think I'm gonna have to eventually go to ebay & buy the whole set so I'll have em... VV :pp

Yes of course I watched Tyra, I wouldn't dare miss seeing Rob...lol.  I think she really embarrassed him, it was funny.  :)))

bubbleup

most of these interviews I've seen with Rob..I dunno he just is so unappealing unlike his appearance in the movie. I think he needs a stylist and a good wash (any takers?)  :,

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on December 01, 2008, 01:26:14 AM
most of these interviews I've seen with Rob..I dunno he just is so unappealing unlike his appearance in the movie. I think he needs a stylist and a good wash (any takers?)  :,

I'm with you on your take on Rob.  He's the perfect Edward, but until recently his interviews left a lot to be desired.  It's the Edward from the book that makes me giddy   :)))

disneyland lady

I do not know what Tyra was thinking tossing out the "Edward" and "Jacob" thongs. Poor Jacob is only 19 in real life and what the heck are you supposed to do when an older woman hands you underwear?

Twilight has made more money in its second week (coming in 2nd to 4 Christmases) than Nicole Kidman's new epic, Australia, which came in 4th.

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 01, 2008, 09:43:34 AM
I do not know what Tyra was thinking tossing out the "Edward" and "Jacob" thongs. Poor Jacob is only 19 in real life and what the heck are you supposed to do when an older woman hands you underwear?

I thought that was kinda awkward also.  Ellen gave Rob a pair of boxers that said Bite Me, but she always gives those and it she does it much classier.  I thought asking Rob to bite her was kinda cute... but I think in general Ellen was better.

CindyLouWho

Taylor Lautner who plays Jacob is only 16, he's the youngest cast member of Twilight.  Kristen was only 17 when they started filming Twilight (so she could only work so many hours a day) but she turned 18 during the filming.  If Taylor plays Jacob in New Moon, gonna probaby be difficult since he's in it a lot & can only work so many hours a day. 

Rob's only 22 so most of the cast is all pretty young & have a lot to learn.  But Edward is 108 & looks pretty darn good for his age  :)))

bubbleup

geez I didn't know Kristen was that young  :o owell I've had it with reading these books on my computer and think I'm actually going to buy Breaking Dawn..I've read a few chapters so far and figure since its the last one I may as well get comfortable in bed and savor it..I think I'm putting it off because I don't want it to end  6_6.gif

bubbleup

sorry to bug you guys again ..I was going to buy Breaking Dawn online (stores around here don't have it) but am a little confused. The page counts all vary-I've seen 600,640,704&768. So what is the correct count? I'd hate to buy the book at a cheaper price if it means I'm not getting a complete book..any help would be appreciated  :"

jarjar

Quote from: bubbleup on December 04, 2008, 12:32:48 AM
sorry to bug you guys again ..I was going to buy Breaking Dawn online (stores around here don't have it) but am a little confused. The page counts all vary-I've seen 600,640,704&768. So what is the correct count? I'd hate to buy the book at a cheaper price if it means I'm not getting a complete book..any help would be appreciated  :"

My breaking dawn is 754 pages.... hmm. I really do not know what to tell you. Probably Stinkerbell or Cindy would know more.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on December 04, 2008, 12:32:48 AM

the hardcover is 750+ pages.  Not sure of the exact count, but I am sure JarJar is correct.  If you order it from Barnes and Noble or Amazon, you'll get the full version.  Not sure why there would be such a page count difference.

bubbleup

thanks for your help guys..nothing is ever easy for me  ::)

Squid

I saw on the news that Edward was in Stinkerbell's neighborhood yesterday.  Then they ran a clip of Stinky goin' after him >>>>>>>>>>
>
>
>
>
>
> keep goin'
>
>
>
>
>
>
> a bit more.....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview