PlayBuddy
August 09, 2024, 12:10:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Just trying something feel free to delete. Hope it works but probably not 6_6.gif

disneyland lady

Took my grandson to Hot Topics today and they had Twilight Tees and Hoodies. It was very hard for Nana not to start drooling in the aisles. He thinks I am doing him a favor taking him and friends to see the movie.

disneyland lady insane diego

CindyLouWho

Quote from: jarjar on November 12, 2008, 04:41:46 PM
Think we hooked another one Fishing5.gif    Fair warning Cindy and Stinker do not want to share. We only get Edward in our dreams :))) that is if you are lucky to have a dream. Seems Cindy has two every nite instead. One for her and one for us :(

JarJar you learn fast   :)))  Ya'll can have all the dreams you want, if ya don't dream I'll be glad to save 1 for yas   ""

CindyLouWho

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 12, 2008, 05:41:44 PM
Took my grandson to Hot Topics today and they had Twilight Tees and Hoodies. It was very hard for Nana not to start drooling in the aisles. He thinks I am doing him a favor taking him and friends to see the movie.

So did ya get yourself anything? I haven't gotten any tees yet but I hinted to my family that I needed a Twilight shirt to wear to the movie since my bd is 2 days before ... :))

Looks like lots of fans are mad at Hot Topics cause of the way the tour thing has been going this week.  You'd think they'd have it better organized.    Kinda glad I'm not going to see Rob tomorrow in Philly now  6_6.gif

harley89

Guess I am gonna have to get around to reading this series. My daughter and grandaughters have read them all. Got their t shirts and have their tickets for opening day for the movie.  I know they are rabid for it. Specially that Edward guy.

bams68

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 12, 2008, 05:06:40 AM

I hope Bams is prepared for the influx of siggy requests by newbies   :)))

Always enjoy a good request   %%
Great topic going on gals...sorry I havn't posted sooner. Been dealing with a severe sinus headache. I have a deviated septum an it's been giving me grief today....jus bloggin up my sinus. Not fun an playing those darn froggie game in pogo today didn't help
  !@#$

Anywho have a good one, me's off to dreamland.  :/o\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bams68 on November 12, 2008, 07:28:19 PM
Great topic going on gals...sorry I havn't posted sooner. Been dealing with a severe sinus headache. I have a deviated septum an it's been giving me grief today....jus bloggin up my sinus. Not fun an playing those darn froggie game in pogo today didn't help
  !@#$

I'm sorry you're not feeling well :(  Take care of yourself, sweet lady!   (OO)

jarjar

Hey Bamms hope you feel better.

Morning update.

Still not dream >:D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on November 12, 2008, 07:11:19 PM
Specially that Edward guy.

Show some respect, would ya?  At least sigh or drool when you say his name.   :)))

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 13, 2008, 05:11:28 AM
Show some respect, would ya?  At least sigh or drool when you say his name.   :)))

Edward VV

disneyland lady

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 12, 2008, 05:59:24 PM
So did ya get yourself anything?

I did not but it was not because I didn't want them. My grandson will be 16 on Xmas day and I was trying to make his birthday gift be about him instead of about Xmas (or a drooling Nana). For his birthday we dined at his fav restaurant which has Monte Cristo Sandwiches and shopped Hot Topic and Gamestop - his fav stores. I figured this was less costly than a silver Volvo S60 R which would give him more attention than he could handle.
:pp

bams68

thankies gals for the warm wishes. Feeling abit better today....but I'm sure that'll start to change as I got a long day of transferring data from my pc over onto my external. Been gettin sum nasty harddrive failure messages an my pc has been starting to reboot on its own....so yeah not lookin' good over here. So I am gonna play it safe an save my junk before anything devastating happens.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

disneyland lady

Quote from: bams68 on November 13, 2008, 06:09:38 AM
Been gettin sum nasty harddrive failure messages an my pc has been starting to reboot on its own....

Ouch! How did you manage to give your head virus to your computer?  nurse.gif

And why don't we have a restore wizard on our bodies? I need to restore my body to age 17 for some reason.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 13, 2008, 05:28:53 AM
I did not but it was not because I didn't want them. My grandson will be 16 on Xmas day and I was trying to make his birthday gift be about him instead of about Xmas (or a drooling Nana). For his birthday we dined at his fav restaurant which has Monte Cristo Sandwiches and shopped Hot Topic and Gamestop - his fav stores. I figured this was less costly than a silver Volvo S60 R which would give him more attention than he could handle.
:pp

That was sooo sweet & caring to do for your son!  Yea just imagine all those teenage girls chasing after him if he had that silver volvo!!!   :))) :)))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bams68 on November 13, 2008, 06:09:38 AM
thankies gals for the warm wishes. Feeling abit better today....but I'm sure that'll start to change as I got a long day of transferring data from my pc over onto my external. Been gettin sum nasty harddrive failure messages an my pc has been starting to reboot on its own....so yeah not lookin' good over here. So I am gonna play it safe an save my junk before anything devastating happens.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Sorry you haven't felt well, hope this finds you feeling lots better Bams!!!   (OO)

CindyLouWho

They are working on the Twilight dvd but no idea when it will come out.  But from what I've read there's supposed to be lots of extra stuff on it, including deleted scenes etc etc.  Plus----a deleted scene from "Midnight Sun"!   :D :D

I'm passing on the addy for the 1 article but forget where I seen the other 1....http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/11/12/twilight-dvd-will-feature-bonus-scene-from-midnight-sun/

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 13, 2008, 05:54:32 PM
Plus----a deleted scene from "Midnight Sun"!   :D :D

:^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^*   <..> <..> <..>

harley89

Saw a promo on Tv for the movie I assume the guy saving the girl from death was Edward.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on November 13, 2008, 07:33:05 PM
Saw a promo on Tv for the movie I assume the guy saving the girl from death was Edward.

Yep!  And while I think he (Rob Pattinson) is pretty gorgeous, I'm way more in love with Edward from the book than the idea of Rob playing Edward.  Does that make sense?

CindyLouWho

Yea when I 1st read the books I had a vision of Edward in my mind & then when I first seen the 1st movie clip I thought WHAT??   :ooo  But then the more I watched it  ( & believe me I watched it a lot!) Rob fit the part to me.  Now I couldn't imagine anyone else playing the part  :)))  VV

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview