PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:36:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

I think Jacob is kewl in the movie. I enjoy this character mostly cuz I am surrounded by his race here where I live. My area is surrrounded by native reserves an pretty kewl to see him. I think if he can add on the extra pounds - then they shouldn't have to remove him. It'll fit the part perfectly.
I hate when charaters get replaced. Throws the whole thing off.....

Anywho jmo

CindyLouWho

I like Jacob too but I like Edward more, lots more   :)))  Merry Christmas to all you Twilight fans! 

disneyland lady

I am american indian (quapaw) and monday I went out to the local reservation to go see Twilight (for the 2nd time) with a friend. I was amazed at the difference of mood in the theatre from the first time I saw it which was the day it came out but in the high end of town. There were girls in their Team Jacob shirts and old ladies in their DAZZLE ME shirts. This old lady wore her Cullen Crest shirt and people actually understood it. And unlike the first time I saw it in a mostly empty theatre this was packed and even the indian guys were cheering at the Jacob parts. This time there was cheering and jeering and clapping at the end. I am glad I went back even though I was glad to be going again anyway. My grandson texted me from Vegas where he is spending Xmas with his step sisters and THEY have seen it 5 times and begged him to go so he finally went.

I did have a bit of a light bulb moment when I realized that Charlie does NOT have curls - that should mean something to those who have read the last book and I am wondering how that will be cleared up - you have to keep the same Charlie or it won't seem as good.

CindyLouWho

Yea they thought just teen or young girls was gonna be into this movie..they was WRONG!!   :))) :D :!!

I really liked how they portrayed Charlie in the movie & the guy that played him did an excellant job!   tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif  Hope the same guy plays him in all the sequels they make.

bubbleup

I just got a twilight magazine from santa with pinups for my wall  :)))  I am so bummed out with Breaking Dawn..it's the first book in the series I haven't plowed through. Without revealing anything,the big dilemma in the beginning was such a buzz kill for me that I just can't get in to it now  girls18.gif I stopped reading it at about 400 pages and it's been a week since I've touched it..I'm sure I'll finish it sooner or later  :(

disneyland lady

Breaking Dawn was a hard book but persevere because it makes all the most difference to the Saga. I had a very hard time with it and found myself crying for so much of the book. I have never had that happen in a book before. But trust me when I say that Breaking Dawn IS central to the entire saga and important to finish. You will be back wrapped up in the whole thing shortly. Big Ole grin on my face at the end then sorrow that it was all over til I discovered you can re-read books!

disneyland lady

Even Daniel Radcliff is in love with Robert Pattison - disclaimer - fun but shocking

disneyland lady

Honestly I am going to find something else to do today.....in a while. But lets face it, anyone who is a pogonut has issues and I just wanted to wish my Twilight Friends:

Stinkerbell

Thanks, DisneyLady!  I'm not sure I can pull myself away from the comfort of the forum... my kids have opened their gifts and I bought myself a new badge to work on..... so I'll be right here with ya on and off today.
Hugs and Love to my fellow Twilighters and Cheaters!

jarjar

Awe thanks Disney... hope you had a merry twilight Christmas as I wish the same to all you twilighters. I could not wait till my kids and grandkids left...lol I was having withdrawal from pogoland :)))

disneyland lady

Friends star Matthew Perry is dating Elizabeth Reaser, who plays the vampire mom in Twilight, Esme! They have been seen out together a few times.

disneyland lady

CindyLouWho

I 've been trying to find any new info on New Moon but haven't seen anything yet, anyone else seen or heard anything yet? I'm waiting to see if Taylor is still gonna play Jacob or they replacing him. 

bubbleup

Last I heard was he gained around 20 pounds and was meeting with the director..he seems to be a fan favorite and I don't understand why it would be so difficult for him to reprise the role.He may be a little short but thats easy to fix.It will be interesting to see what this new director brings to the plate.Frankly I'm a little worried only because the last director was female and she seemed to be able to grasp things from Bella's point of view  <:>

disneyland lady

They could do it the same way they made Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) look so much taller in Harry Potter. Only leave Taylor cute and not "hadgridish".

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on December 30, 2008, 09:31:37 PM
I 've been trying to find any new info on New Moon but haven't seen anything yet, anyone else seen or heard anything yet? I'm waiting to see if Taylor is still gonna play Jacob or they replacing him. 

I don't know why I didn't see this post, I'm sorry.  No, I havent' heart a single word... something about they will be starting in February with sets and stuff, filming in March.  I did read that they are considering filming in Canada this time, but don't know why.

Keep us posted if you hear anything.   (OO)

disneyland lady

Easy answer for that one is that it is lots cheaper to film in Canada than the US. One of the few Canadian things that is cheaper other than medical care. There are quite a few movies that have been based in Nova Scotia but were supposed to be Washington or Oregon. There is one I can't remember that had the sun coming UP in the Pacific but it was a Lifetime movie so I don't remember anything except made in Peggy's Cove, N.S.

bams68

Lil gift for Disneyland Lady
Hope u dun mind
Thought u might enjoy

:/\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bams68 on January 03, 2009, 01:07:43 PM
Hope u dun mind
Thought u might enjoy

That was so sweet, Bams... you're a doll....   :^*

disneyland lady

Quote from: bams68 on January 03, 2009, 01:07:43 PM
Hope u dun mind
Thought u might enjoy

OMG! I am not used to gifts and guess what - right color and right size! Thank you so much lil miss talented.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview