PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:33:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Ur welcome
Jus saw it an it indeed was missing sumthing
jus added the finishing touches
Enjoy
<..>

CindyLouWho

I read not long ago they was filming parts in Canada, Oregon & some in Italy... guess we'll know for sure when they start. 

I think Taylor will do a great job as Jacob.  I know that look he gave Edward at the prom in Twilight was to die for,  & at his age I'm sure he will have grown more since Twilight's filming. 

Anyway, will keep watching for any new news!  :))) <:>

bubbleup

according to a gossip site I read [take it for what it is]..Summit will announce who will play jacob this week..looks like either taylor or that mike copon guy[not sure on the spelling]..anyway I didnt know in new moon that jacob is 25  :-[

disneyland lady

New Moon takes place because Bella is turning 18 and since Jacob was too young to drive and not quite 16 when Bella was 17 that would not make Jacob 25. He "matures" quite fast in the book because of what he is but agewise he is still not quite 20 in Breaking Dawn.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on January 07, 2009, 01:57:04 PM
according to a gossip site I read [take it for what it is]..Summit will announce who will play jacob this week..looks like either taylor or that mike copon guy[not sure on the spelling]..anyway I didnt know in new moon that jacob is 25  :-[

His age being at 25 was not meant to be literal... it was a description of how he changed physically after the transformation.  I think.   :-[

bubbleup

I'm sorry I read that blog too fast..he's supposed to 'look' 25..I wasn't sure because I admit I did skim through New Moon quite a bit  ???

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on January 07, 2009, 04:15:16 PM
I'm sorry I read that blog too fast..he's supposed to 'look' 25..I wasn't sure because I admit I did skim through New Moon quite a bit  ???

It's ok.  I'm almost slightly but not quite embarassed by how much I know about Twilight.  Again, not quite though.

:)))

CindyLouWho

Jan 7, 9:08 PM

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Taylor Lautner will be back to morph into the monstrous Jacob Black in the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon."

There had been talk that a bigger, buffer, more menacing actor might play the role when the second of Stephenie Meyer's hugely successful vampire novels hits movie screens come Nov. 20. Lautner, by comparison, appears lean and sweet-faced in part one. But distributor Summit Entertainment and director Chris Weitz confirmed Wednesday that Lautner would be returning.

Stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will also be returning as the saga's doomed young lovers, high schooler Bella Swan and brooding vampire Edward Cullen.

Catherine Hardwicke's "Twilight" opened at No. 1 with a whopping $69.6 million at the box office in November, the biggest opening ever for a female director. It has since grossed about $177 million domestically.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 07, 2009, 08:43:21 PM
Jan 7, 9:08 PM

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Taylor Lautner will be back to morph into the monstrous Jacob Black in the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon."

There had been talk that a bigger, buffer, more menacing actor might play the role when the second of Stephenie Meyer's hugely successful vampire novels hits movie screens come Nov. 20. Lautner, by comparison, appears lean and sweet-faced in part one. But distributor Summit Entertainment and director Chris Weitz confirmed Wednesday that Lautner would be returning.

Stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will also be returning as the saga's doomed young lovers, high schooler Bella Swan and brooding vampire Edward Cullen.

Catherine Hardwicke's "Twilight" opened at No. 1 with a whopping $69.6 million at the box office in November, the biggest opening ever for a female director. It has since grossed about $177 million domestically.

I'm so glad to see this.... I really like him.

CindyLouWho

me too, i just found the info little bit ago.  I don't think it'd been right if they'd gotten another actor to play Jacob.  Its already set in mine & probably every1 elses minds that Taylor is Jacob, lol. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 07, 2009, 08:55:00 PM
me too, i just found the info little bit ago.  I don't think it'd been right if they'd gotten another actor to play Jacob.  Its already set in mine & probably every1 elses minds that Taylor is Jacob, lol. 

Agreed.  I wouldn't want to see anyone else.  Plus, all the promotional stuff he did, all that... he was so cute and so looking forward to another shot at Bella.   :)))

bubbleup

thanks for the info! Taylor really deserves it I think. He was so excited promoting Twilight and seemed very likable in his interviews  :^*

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 07, 2009, 08:59:34 PM
Agreed.  I wouldn't want to see anyone else.  Plus, all the promotional stuff he did, all that... he was so cute and so looking forward to another shot at Bella.   :)))
He's my Man :,

CindyLouWho

Taylor did do a lot of professional appearances for Twilight & he has a big fan following.  Think they'd have goofed up bigtime if they'd got rid of him.  I think New Moon is gonna be a really big break for Taylor in his career. 

disneyland lady

I get emails from Hot Topics cuz of my goth grandson but was shocked to get this one today. He looks so fake. I am sorry but Edward should be at least tall enough to sit shotgun while I drive in the carpool lanes. He doesn't even appear to dazzle - never thought Edward could make me laugh so hard.

bubbleup

that doll IS creepy..looks like he needs to hunt badly!..Ive now seen this and the perfume gawd knows what else is lurking out there  O+O

CindyLouWho

I think that doll looks wierd, his face could've been designed better than that.   Poor Edward!!   :)))  They should've had his cute little crooked smile on it,  :)))  I seen the perfume on the web site but I wouldn't pay no $48 for it unless I could try it out first & liked it. 

Did you see the Edward figurine that sells for $139.00 (think that was the price) ? It was at a diff site but I didn't save it

bubbleup

I haven't seen the expensive doll yet but I did see Bella's version. I noticed the list price of the 2 dvd special ed. set is 32.99 or 22.99 pre-order..I haven't bought a dvd in a while and didn't know they were so expensive  !@#$

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on January 09, 2009, 07:59:18 AM
I haven't seen the expensive doll yet but I did see Bella's version. I noticed the list price of the 2 dvd special ed. set is 32.99 or 22.99 pre-order..I haven't bought a dvd in a while and didn't know they were so expensive  !@#$

They know they got us Twilight addicts by the horns and we're just gonna keep on spending.  Sounds a lot like Pogo, doesn't it?

What is the release date, anyone know?

disneyland lady

I have a friend in Hong Kong that sells me dvds for $10 ea including the shipping. Sometimes the artwork has some chinese on it and it only comes with artwork and sleeve (to save on the postage) but I don't know if I want to buy Twilight without a hard case. I have seen it 3 times in the theatre and you would think that would be enough but it wasn't. I am still curious if the dolls "dazzle" when you take the shirt off. His expression looks constipated! But then he probably hasn't gone in a hundred years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview