PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:33:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

pgirl202

I absolutely LOVED the twilight saga.
Breaking Dawn was my favorite book. I picked Twilight up at the library, and then a friend let me borrow the other 3 (2 of which I still have, even though I've finished reading them) I was saddened when I finished the series, and had to read something else. I am a college student and had 2 1/2 hour breaks, so I'd read. I think I went through at least 7 books this semester (I'm a quick reader)

Wtf? They made a perfume? Of what?  The Edward doll looks nothing like him. I am excited for the release of the DVD, I cant wait to get it!! :)

While we are on the vampire theme.. has anyone read the Sookie Stackhouse series? (Now HBO's TrueBlood) My aunt knew I was obsessed with Twilight and that I love to read, so she bought me the series. I have the paperbacks so there are 7 books total, but I believe the hardcover series has 8 [From what I was told by a friend]. They're interesting, I got it for Christmas and am already starting the 3rd book.. but its no Twilight saga. haha

Homer

Breaking Wind is Tara's favorite thing to do  ?.?

:)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

CindyLouWho

Quote from: pgirl202 on January 09, 2009, 12:32:31 PM
I absolutely LOVED the twilight saga.
Breaking Dawn was my favorite book. I picked Twilight up at the library, and then a friend let me borrow the other 3 (2 of which I still have, even though I've finished reading them) I was saddened when I finished the series, and had to read something else. I am a college student and had 2 1/2 hour breaks, so I'd read. I think I went through at least 7 books this semester (I'm a quick reader)

Wtf? They made a perfume? Of what?  The Edward doll looks nothing like him. I am excited for the release of the DVD, I cant wait to get it!! :)

While we are on the vampire theme.. has anyone read the Sookie Stackhouse series? (Now HBO's TrueBlood) My aunt knew I was obsessed with Twilight and that I love to read, so she bought me the series. I have the paperbacks so there are 7 books total, but I believe the hardcover series has 8 [From what I was told by a friend]. They're interesting, I got it for Christmas and am already starting the 3rd book.. but its no Twilight saga. haha

Yea I hated when I finished reading the Twilight books so I read em again, lol.  Still hoping that she will eventually finish Midnight Sun & think if she does, it will be bigger than her other books.

I haven't read the Sookie books yet but I have the 1st 3 books.  When I get all of them then I'll start reading em.  I plan to get the 1st season on dvds of True Blood when it comes out in couple months as I don't have hbo & heard the show was really good.  I'm getting the Moonlight season dvds later this month when it comes out. 

I just started reading the Dark Hunter series books by Sherrilyn Kenyon (on a recommendation from Stinkerbell) & so far I love em & plan to read em all.  I've read Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur too & loved it so I'll be getting more of hers. 

jarjar

Disney the spoof is a trip... thanks for sharing :)))

bubbleup

here's some video of Taylor showing off his weight gain..***.contains a spoiler about his character Jacob** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wrE_L9z964&feature=related
YouTube - Taylor Lautner Talks About 'New Moon' & Shows Off His New Body !

disneyland lady

Wow muscles and abs. Can't wait to see him on a motorcycle in this one.

CindyLouWho

After New Moon comes out, I bet he's gonna have lot more than that 1 40+ yr old lady wanting him to sign their underwear,  :ooo :))) :))) 

bubbleup

he is a cutie huh..I just read a rumor that Vanessa Hudgens [highschool musical fame] is up for the role of Leah  :xx

CindyLouWho

Yea he's cute & I like Jacob but I still like Edward better, lol.   ""   I'm anxious to find out who all the new charactors will be, VH would be good as Leah since she's so popular with the kids & gve her a way diff role to play than what she's used to.

bubbleup

woo hoo just a rumor.Leah is not even in the movie..I read Twilight around the same time the movie trailer came out so I had the visuals already..hard to imagine what it was like for some of you who had read the books and had your own ideas what the characters looked like  :-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on January 14, 2009, 04:33:46 PM
woo hoo just a rumor.Leah is not even in the movie..I read Twilight around the same time the movie trailer came out so I had the visuals already..hard to imagine what it was like for some of you who had read the books and had your own ideas what the characters looked like  :-\

Yeah, I didn't picture Rob as Edward at all, so there was a bit of adjusting to do.  However, I imagined Bella looked exactly like Kristen... so ya win some, ya lose some.

disneyland lady

Beginning to echo in here! I found this one thru a facebook group of twilighters and poor Rob may have partaken of the grape a bit too much.

http://meetthefamous.com/photos-videos/details.php?story=3091

CindyLouWho

I think most of us has probably been like that at 1 time or another  :)))  I know I sure done my share but been so long I'd probably get drunk on just 1 drink now  :))) :!!

disneyland lady

I am sitting here in my Vampire Baseball League tshirt realizing I have just joined The Official Twilight Fan Club from my Facebook account! Nope, obsession is not just a perfume  :oo

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 23, 2009, 01:47:20 PM
I am sitting here in my Vampire Baseball League tshirt realizing I have just joined The Official Twilight Fan Club from my Facebook account! Nope, obsession is not just a perfume  :oo
hooked (OO)

CindyLouWho

I loved the part in the movie when they played baseball, 1 of my fave parts! Wish that part had been longer tho  <:>

Seen that they may get Dakota Fanning for the role of Jane in New Moon but don't know if its true yet. 

disneyland lady

They have mentioned it on E.com and on the MTV site but I am wondering if she would take a part that was not more of a leading role. She has played along side Tom Cruise after all. And while the trailer of her newest PUSH shows she really is growing up, she is still Fern in Charlotte's Web to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview