PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:53:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

hope you guys are enjoying your dvd! what did you think of the vampire kiss montage?  huh.gif

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 20, 2009, 11:11:48 AM
My Twilight DVD's came today! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I hope you don't get another case of purple fingers  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

The worse part of the movie, in my opinion, was the prom dress. Not even close, not even almost kinda close... that was a disappointment.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2009, 01:42:58 PM
I hope you don't get another case of purple fingers  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

The worse that could happen is sparkly fingers  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Tara

For Cindy, Disney, and Stinkerbell.  They look like there all hooked together but there not.  giggle2.gif
The girl that made them said Disneylands names was too long, but I think it looks ok.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2009, 04:08:16 PM
For Cindy, Disney, and Stinkerbell.  They look like there all hooked together but there not.  giggle2.gif
The girl that made them said Disneylands names was too long, but I think it looks ok.

Awwww, thank you Tara! Could you tell we're obsessed?  I tried not to be too obvious   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Thank you again, that was way sweet!  embrace.gif

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 20, 2009, 04:11:58 PM
Awwww, thank you Tara! Could you tell we're obsessed?  I tried not to be too obvious   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Thank you again, that was way sweet!  embrace.gif

Sorry but the title of Captain Obvious is taken by another forum member.  lipsrsealed.gif

swamp

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2009, 04:29:06 PM
Sorry but the title of Captain Obvious is taken by another forum member.  lipsrsealed.gif

I feel like I'm missing something... again  hysterical.gif   embarrassed.gif

CindyLouWho

Thank you very much Tara!!!!!!!!!!!  embrace.gif

I'm getting my dvd tonite, we're going to the Twilight party thing later tonite at our Walmart.  I can't wait to watch it again & see the extra stuff on it  popcorn2.gif

Tara

I don't get the obvious thing either.  undecided.gif

Y'all are welcome for the siggys, but all I did was order and deliver.  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Thank you, Tara! It was so nice to put something new in the cullen folder! Thats the well worn folder with bent edges. I don't get to get my dvd until Monday cuz I am gonna be at disneyland working starting in a few hours. And even if it is being sold at the park - there is no way I would pay the prices they charge even with a discount.

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2009, 04:29:06 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Forum member.......or Forum Administrator. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on March 21, 2009, 09:16:13 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
How do you know I was talking about you?  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

I thought there are OTHER admins, too. hysterical.gif

embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Boys! Take this slap-fest somewhere else. You're cluttering up my Twilight thread.

jeffgordonfan24

shocked.gif actually that slap fest fits right in here.... thats what it looked like at the local walmarts  at that twilight party.....   push...shove... slap... omg.....  duck!!!!!! panic button.gif help.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 21, 2009, 09:46:41 AM
Boys! Take this slap-fest somewhere else. You're cluttering up my Twilight thread.
Stinkerbell

I do not slap here. Glad you are enjoying the latest release. embrace.gif Have fun

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on March 21, 2009, 10:04:23 AM
shocked.gif actually that slap fest fits right in here.... thats what it looked like at the local walmarts  at that twilight party.....   push...shove... slap... omg.....  duck!!!!!! panic button.gif help.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview