PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:55:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 21, 2009, 10:10:02 AM
Stinkerbell

I do not slap here. Glad you are enjoying the latest release. embrace.gif Have fun

blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

I am so jealous of you guys that have purchased and viewed the dvd. I never in my life thought I would say I can't wait to leave Disneyland but I do, I can't quit thinking about men who sparkle. And the only sparkle in the men around here is Aladdin's shoes. At least when I am not working I can play on the computer banks but no autos allowed on this system! This "filling in when a band member goes on vacation" sounded like a good idea at the time but I really needed to specify not during a certain dvd launch. Talked with someone who had attended a Hot Topic Launch party and she said they had a lifesize cutout of Edward to have your photo with. I am going to call Hot Topic and ask what they are going to do with Edward. Do not throw it away - I will take it off their hands and into my arms *sigh*

disneyland lady

Never before seen Questions from the cast of twilight -funny

For those of us who are not watching the new dvd - here is a cute spoof - Never Before Seen Questions

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 22, 2009, 07:10:24 AM
I am so jealous of you guys that have purchased and viewed the dvd. I never in my life thought I would say I can't wait to leave Disneyland but I do, I can't quit thinking about men who sparkle. And the only sparkle in the men around here is Aladdin's shoes. At least when I am not working I can play on the computer banks but no autos allowed on this system! This "filling in when a band member goes on vacation" sounded like a good idea at the time but I really needed to specify not during a certain dvd launch. Talked with someone who had attended a Hot Topic Launch party and she said they had a lifesize cutout of Edward to have your photo with. I am going to call Hot Topic and ask what they are going to do with Edward. Do not throw it away - I will take it off their hands and into my arms *sigh*

Well, you do have a couple options... Goofy is tall, you might be able to hug him. And Tinkerbell kinda sparkles with pixie dust, so you could probably hug her. But it's not the same, I know.  Can you escape to a Wal-Mart and pick one up?

bubbleup

I haven't bought the dvd yet either as times are tough and my player is broken anyway  6_6.gif  ..soo I have to be content with watching all the extras on the web. It seems people are feeling ripped off that the Catherine H. vampire kiss montage isn't included in the 2 disc set unless its blu ray or something like that. I guess target's 3 disc version has it . Pretty confusing so if someone can straighten me out when I do get it that would be helpful.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

OK, NONE of these are on the DVD's.

Kiss Montage

Watch it all the way to the end to see the Midnight Sun clip Catherine Hardwicke filmed.

disneyland lady

I am so angry that my high school biology class was nothing like that swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 22, 2009, 06:24:30 PM
I am so angry that my high school biology class was nothing like that swear2.gif

No kidding. If Edward had been my lab partner I'd have taken bio every chance I got.

Squid

You're all a bunch of pervs..... pervs with bunsen burners.

Stinkerbell

bubbleup

I saw the montage a few days ago..at the end during the biology scene I was like, "why are they including this?" then my jaw literally dropped  wow.gif You know the clip where Bella and Edward are on the red couch? Well every time I see it I think of Robert Smith of the cure  hysterical.gif I don't know how to post photos but here's a link if you don't know who I'm talking about http://www.nndb.com/people/517/000024445/
Robert Smith

disneyland lady

Yes, he does look like Edward after that kissing montage. His band did lots of 80s hits including Boys Don't Cry.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 22, 2009, 04:05:21 PM
Well, you do have a couple options... Goofy is tall, you might be able to hug him. And Tinkerbell kinda sparkles with pixie dust, so you could probably hug her. But it's not the same, I know.  Can you escape to a Wal-Mart and pick one up?
Goofy is.....well too Goofy and Tink doesn't swing that way. I took your advice and google map'd the nearest 24 hr Walmart to Disneyland and found one not too far off the freeway. I got home and watched but I may watch again today just in case Bella decides not to go to the ballet studio. The good thing about Disneyland right now is that they have Capt Jack Sparrow lookalike castmembers all over the place which is an okay if you don't have a Cullen. However in 6 degrees of separation I found this pic of Johnny looking very much like Robert Smith of the Cure.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 23, 2009, 09:24:26 AM
Goofy is.....well too Goofy and Tink doesn't swing that way. I took your advice and google map'd the nearest 24 hr Walmart to Disneyland and found one not too far off the freeway. I got home and watched but I may watch again today just in case Bella decides not to go to the ballet studio. The good thing about Disneyland right now is that they have Capt Jack Sparrow lookalike castmembers all over the place which is an okay if you don't have a Cullen. However in 6 degrees of separation I found this pic of Johnny looking very much like Robert Smith of the Cure.

Ahhh, good old Edward Scissorhands. That movie freaked me out and made me cry, too.

Honesty, here? I'd do Capt. Jack over Edward any day. <gasp> Did I say that outloud on the Twilight thread?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 23, 2009, 09:39:16 AM
Ahhh, good old Edward Scissorhands. That movie freaked me out and made me cry, too.

Honesty, here? I'd do Capt. Jack over Edward any day. <gasp> Did I say that outloud on the Twilight thread?

I was thinking that those guys at DL probably get hit on all day. I know I shocked myself by taking photos of them. I think you just broke Edwards heart. I am going to have to insist you watch those outtakes once again as punishment.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 23, 2009, 09:39:16 AM

I'm officially in charge of finding Stinky a boyfriend.   shy12.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 23, 2009, 09:42:27 AM
I was thinking that those guys at DL probably get hit on all day. I know I shocked myself by taking photos of them. I think you just broke Edwards heart. I am going to have to insist you watch those outtakes once again as punishment.

Maybe if Edward wore eyeliner and had a gold tooth?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 23, 2009, 09:58:12 AM
Maybe if Edward wore eyeliner and had a gold tooth?
If that was to happen, Edward would be crushing on Jacob.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview