PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:53:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 23, 2009, 10:01:24 AM
If that was to happen, Edward would be crushing on Jacob.
Yeah, but Jacobs crushing on Renesmee

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 23, 2009, 10:08:03 AM
Yeah, but Jacobs crushing on Renesmee
Speaking of which, my 25 yr old niece just named her daughter Alivia Renesmee. That poor child will forever be teased if they find out why the middle name and the first name looks like a misspelling of Olivia. Although probably by the time she goes to school the most common name will be Renesmee.

Stinkerbell

I was doing some name research for writing and I read that Renesmee is quickly becoming a very popular name. I'm like... eww.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

Stinkerbell

OK, Joe and Baby, instead of sitting around snickering, get out there and help Squid find me a man. Preferably, more than human, some kind of powers. Shapeshifters, Vampires are good. I'm really loving the Breeds series by Lora Leigh. I would take one of those men. Or two or three *blushing*

shy12.gif

Joe C

go to match dot com and pay your money

It worked for me tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

*sigh* I'd rather have one delivered right here. I'd also more than happily take one or more of JR Ward's brothers from Black Dagger Brotherhood. They are vampires, but the good kind. And so tormented. Makes me wanna take them all home and fix them right up :)

disneyland lady

or be like me and crush on the singer in the freecreditdotcom commercials.

bubbleup

disneyland lady

'Wolf Pack' cast in 'Twilight' sequel
March 24, 2009, 2:41 PM EST
Entertainment Tonight
Jacob's "wolf pack" buddies in the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon" have been announced.

Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman will join Taylor Lautner in the film's La Push nation wolf pack. All of the new castmembers are of Native American descent, hailing from the Lakota (Sioux), Cree-Metis, Purepecha (Tarasco), Hualapai and Cree nations respectively.

The young men were cast by Rene Haynes who cast such films as "Dances with Wolves" and "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee."

In "New Moon," Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is faced with a separation from her one and only, vamp Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and embarks on a new friendship with Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner), spending time with him on the La Push reservation, where she encounters his friends in the "wolf pack."

I am American Indian (Quapaw) so it is very pleasing to me to see that they are going to be using real ones in this movie. For one thing it will prove they can do more than drink and chase cowboys. They can drink and chase vampires too.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 25, 2009, 05:36:01 AM
I am American Indian (Quapaw) so it is very pleasing to me to see that they are going to be using real ones in this movie. For one thing it will prove they can do more than drink and chase cowboys. They can drink and chase vampires too.

giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 25, 2009, 05:36:01 AM
'Wolf Pack' cast in 'Twilight' sequel
March 24, 2009, 2:41 PM EST
Entertainment Tonight
Jacob's "wolf pack" buddies in the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon" have been announced.

Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman will join Taylor Lautner in the film's La Push nation wolf pack. All of the new castmembers are of Native American descent, hailing from the Lakota (Sioux), Cree-Metis, Purepecha (Tarasco), Hualapai and Cree nations respectively.

The young men were cast by Rene Haynes who cast such films as "Dances with Wolves" and "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee."

In "New Moon," Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) is faced with a separation from her one and only, vamp Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), and embarks on a new friendship with Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner), spending time with him on the La Push reservation, where she encounters his friends in the "wolf pack."

beer11.gif

harley89

OMG this is just gross about one of the Twilight stars
'Twilight's' lead vamp even smells like the undead
Fans hoping for a close encounter with "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson might have a change of heart after they hear about the hunk's poor hygiene habits. According to on-set sources, he looks dreamy, but smells like a nightmare.

"He stinks," one insider told E! Online. "I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy."

The odiferous account was backed up by a crewmember ("He completely reeks"), and comes as no surprise, given Pattinson's past comments.

"I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever," he said. "Even today, I go into these things where I'm supposed to be this sexy guy or whatever, and I'm literally asking (the studio rep) 'if I get plumes of dandruff on me, can you just brush it off?'"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on March 26, 2009, 06:50:10 AM
OMG this is just gross about one of the Twilight stars
'Twilight's' lead vamp even smells like the undead
Fans hoping for a close encounter with "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson might have a change of heart after they hear about the hunk's poor hygiene habits. According to on-set sources, he looks dreamy, but smells like a nightmare.

"He stinks," one insider told E! Online. "I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy."

The odiferous account was backed up by a crewmember ("He completely reeks"), and comes as no surprise, given Pattinson's past comments.

"I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever," he said. "Even today, I go into these things where I'm supposed to be this sexy guy or whatever, and I'm literally asking (the studio rep) 'if I get plumes of dandruff on me, can you just brush it off?'"

I read this, too. Umm. Yuck?  I think I'll stick with the hottie in my new siggy. I know he showers, I read about it in the last book he was in ;)

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 07:03:34 AM
I read this, too. Umm. Yuck?  I think I'll stick with the hottie in my new siggy. I know he showers, I read about it in the last book he was in ;)

I think what she is saying is that if she lays the book down it automatically opens to that page.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 26, 2009, 07:36:48 AM
I think what she is saying is that if she lays the book down it automatically opens to that page.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  If the shower cap fits....

Joe C

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview