PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:56:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Stephanie won the Kids Choice Award for best book - actually quite a surprise considering the competition.

<i>"After a record more than 90 million votes, a winner was decided in the fierce book battle between Harry Potter and Edward Cullen. The Twilight series took home the Favorite Book award, and Taylor Lautner—not Robert Pattinson, sorry, ladies—picked it up in Stephenie Meyer's absence."</i>

Taylor Lautner At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2009

CindyLouWho

I watched that the other nite, was glad Twilight won cause thats who I voted for!  giggle2.gif  Knew Rob or Kristen wouldn't be there cause they are filming but was surprised Taylor was there cause I think they are working on the cliff diving scenes. 

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 01, 2009, 07:21:31 AM
New Moon production halted after Rob Pattinson drops out of movie.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/04/new-moon-production-halted-robert-pattinson-leaves-movie/
Noting the date I am just going to say before I look: The reason he left is because I have him handcuffed to my headboard. In doing this I found that Rob does not have super human strength and obviously he cannot read minds! Party at my house today after badges.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 01, 2009, 08:29:14 AM
Noting the date I am just going to say before I look: The reason he left is because I have him handcuffed to my headboard. In doing this I found that Rob does not have super human strength and obviously he cannot read minds! Party at my house today after badges.

hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 01, 2009, 08:36:11 AM
hysterical.gif
It's the truth........................Rob does NOT have incredible powers. Edward does, but Rob does not.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 01, 2009, 08:37:38 AM
It's the truth........................Rob does NOT have incredible powers. Edward does, but Rob does not.

I know exactly what you're saying.... it's too easy to let reality ruin fantasy though.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 01, 2009, 08:57:30 AM
I know exactly what you're saying.... it's too easy to let reality ruin fantasy though.
Sorry that Rob isn't special but glad that Edward is real.

Stinkerbell

I can't seem to download this picture, but here's one of Taylor Lautner. He's really "beefing" up.  Nice!

http://www.lionandlamblove.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=52892&fullsize=1

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Thanks, H-man. I kept right clicking on it to save it and it just 'thunked' at me.

Here's a siggy for anyone interested

disneyland lady

Hot Topics sent this in an email and it actually makes me laugh because the living doll does not look anything like his "action figure". The jacket does not even lay right. Nor does it really look like Bella to me. But I bet fans will buy them.

CindyLouWho

Here's a pic of the "wolf pack" actors that was in the USA paper. 

First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'

By Susan Wloszczyna, USA TODAY
Step aside, aloof vampires with all your undead issues. The wolf pack is ready to howl.
Unlike cold-blooded neck biters, these poster guys for animal magnetism are hot. So hot that their temperature runs a steady 108 degrees, as anyone who has read Stephenie Meyer's series of gothic romances knows.

That gives them a great excuse to doff their shirts on-screen and expose the physiques they've been pumping up for playing werewolves in The Twilight Saga:New Moon, the sequel to last year's supernatural sensation, due Nov. 20.

Four actors — Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Bronson Pelletier, all with Native American heritage — join Taylor Lautner, 17, who returns as a hairier, scarier Jacob Black. The plotline finds Jacob growing closer to a distraught Bella (Kristen Stewart) after her vampire beau, Edward, runs off.

Among wolf pack job requirements: the ability to work half-naked no matter what the weather in the Vancouver, B.C., area, where the film has been shooting for several weeks.

"It's not pleasant for the actors," says director Chris Weitz. "But they have all been good-natured. They show up on location in drenching, cold rain, and I say, 'OK, off with the robes.' "

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on April 02, 2009, 06:49:49 PM

Geez where was I on April 2nd. I must have been in bed sick or something. Very Nice blink.gif

jarjar

Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 22, 2009, 10:50:13 AM
Here's a pic of the "wolf pack" actors that was in the USA paper. 

First look: 'Wolf pack' actors grin and bare it for 'New Moon'

By Susan Wloszczyna, USA TODAY
Step aside, aloof vampires with all your undead issues. The wolf pack is ready to howl.
Unlike cold-blooded neck biters, these poster guys for animal magnetism are hot. So hot that their temperature runs a steady 108 degrees, as anyone who has read Stephenie Meyer's series of gothic romances knows.

That gives them a great excuse to doff their shirts on-screen and expose the physiques they've been pumping up for playing werewolves in The Twilight Saga:New Moon, the sequel to last year's supernatural sensation, due Nov. 20.

Four actors — Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Bronson Pelletier, all with Native American heritage — join Taylor Lautner, 17, who returns as a hairier, scarier Jacob Black. The plotline finds Jacob growing closer to a distraught Bella (Kristen Stewart) after her vampire beau, Edward, runs off.

Among wolf pack job requirements: the ability to work half-naked no matter what the weather in the Vancouver, B.C., area, where the film has been shooting for several weeks.

"It's not pleasant for the actors," says director Chris Weitz. "But they have all been good-natured. They show up on location in drenching, cold rain, and I say, 'OK, off with the robes.' "

Very nice eye candy for a early Wednesday afternoon. Thanks so much for sharing wow.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 22, 2009, 10:50:13 AM

And I am very thankful for this job requirement.

CindyLouWho

yw I think the 2 on the left look especially  wow.gif  Hope we get to see what they look like with the long hair cause I love long hair on a guy (thats so sexy!!  giggle2.gif)

bubbleup

disneyland lady

Quote from: bubbleup on April 22, 2009, 11:15:51 PM
Is this movie still rated PG?  hysterical.gif
It is my sincere hope that each film will have a higher score cuz New Moon is not PG.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview