PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:56:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

disneyland lady

Have had a really hard time finding out when The Host is coming out in paperback. There are internet sites that say it is already out in paperback but I think I remember it being sometime in April or May. I am afraid I will go and just buy it in hardback to find it in paperback the next week and my finances are like everyone else right now. Wish I could find someone willing to sell it for tokens.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 24, 2009, 10:45:58 AM
Have had a really hard time finding out when The Host is coming out in paperback. There are internet sites that say it is already out in paperback but I think I remember it being sometime in April or May. I am afraid I will go and just buy it in hardback to find it in paperback the next week and my finances are like everyone else right now. Wish I could find someone willing to sell it for tokens.

http://www.tower.com/host-stephenie-meyer-paperback/wapi/111790339

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 24, 2009, 02:08:23 PM
HOLY CRAP! $32.00 in paperback? That must be a mistake.

Amazon says it's not yet available. http://www.amazon.com/Host-Novel-Stephenie-Meyer/dp/0316068055

The paperback has been released outside of the US but in english and that is why they are so high - it is actually the "large print" softback. But the under $8 US publication is the one that I had heard was either this month or next back when they first released the hardback. For $32 it better arrive as a hatchback.

CindyLouWho

Twilight is nominated for 6 or 7 awards in the MTV movies awards this year.  So go to MTV & get your voting in, I just did mine.   popcorn2.gif

swamp

First clip of New Moon to debut during the MTV Movie Awards May 31st   coffee.gif

jarjar

Quote from: swamp on May 18, 2009, 03:13:38 PM
First clip of New Moon to debut during the MTV Movie Awards May 31st   coffee.gif
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif thanks my friend

swamp

Quote from: jarjar on May 18, 2009, 03:59:32 PM
cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif thanks my friend

i would have posted  the link but i dont know how, it was on twitter my home away from home  shy12.gif embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be watching.   popcorn2.gif    Rob, Kristen & Taylor are supposed to be on the show

disneyland lady

This article gives a link to the New Moon site and has a worthy photo of Rob Pattison:
http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/Official-Twilight-Saga-New-Moon-Site-Launches-1515530.story/?gt1=28135

and here is the new site for those of us that cannot wait the 6 months for the movie:
http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Have you ever heard of The Hillywood Show? They did a great parody of Twilight. Says it runs for 9 mins but the last 2 mins are just the credits.
'Twilight' Parody - By "The Hillywood Show"

disneyland lady

Don't forget tonite is the MTV Movie Awards and the trailer for New Moon will be shown sometime during the night.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 31, 2009, 02:50:30 PM
Don't forget tonite is the MTV Movie Awards and the trailer for New Moon will be shown sometime during the night.

Ooooh, I'll have to record it because I sure can't sit through the whole thing.

CindyLouWho

oh yea I'mm watching it now, so far Twilight won the best fight & Rob won for breakthru male performer.....I'm anxiously waiting to see the movie clip!! 

Stinker, if ya miss it, its repeated on MTV a few times.

CindyLouWho

Holy cow!  I loved the movie clip, was even better than I had expected....it looked like it was made so much better than the 1st movie.   popcorn2.gif cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Ooooooh! You reminded me. Dangit! It's not working right. The DVR thingy isn't working. I guess I'll have to watch on YouTube someday.

Modified to add: Yay! It worked. WOW that was greeeeeeeeat!

CindyLouWho

oh the awards showw was goood!!   cheesy.gif  every1 I've talked to so far LOVED the movie clip...I was really surprised ..maybe this director should direct the next 2 also  undecided.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview