PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:57:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Victoria has a much bigger role in Eclipse, I think they should've & could've worked with  LeFevre so she could've continued in the role.  I was looking forward to her fight scene with Edward, LOL.  Course my fave part is the tent scene with Edward, Bella & Jacob, I can't wait to see that part!

disneyland lady

Today Hallmark released a variety of Twilight Cards including some with snippets of the soundtrack. While it said in several articles that the ecards would be free for "members", I logged into my account and they cost 99ยข like most all of the ecards. But they are really nice and I hope to find the cards in the stores.
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b136823_robert_pattinson_wishes_you_happy_b-day.html

CindyLouWho

Wow Twilght won 11 awards at the Teen Choice Awards.   tumbsup.gif  Suppose to be a new movie clip out on Friday  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

I noticed that Taylor has become the vocal one of the group. Good for him. It was very hard to hang through the whole show trying to see if they were going to have something new about New Moon.

CindyLouWho

Taylor seems like the kind of person that likes to talk anyway from what I've seen of him.  He does look pretty good from that new short clip but I'll still keep my Edward  giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

Anyone see the new movie trailor yet? I love it, wow I can't wait til Nov..lol  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

I love it too. Sort of a quick view of everything that is good about the book. Can't wait to see the cliff scene as well as others. I kept telling myself for Jacob that Renesme is in his future.

mikepurvis

Me and the wife loved the first one, we cannot wait!

jarjar

CindyLouWho

New Moon is definitely going to sky rocket Taylor's popularity.  Even my grand daughters are now swooning him, I'll stay with my Edward!  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

As a native american I just love that Jacob is becoming so popular and will have such a big part of the new movie. First time a really sexy indigenous man has been given a co-lead and I, for one, am wearing my Team Jacob tee all the time. It has wolf claw marks across it. I also have a La Push Diving Club tee and only the true fans "get" that tee. Yes, I am still OCD about the saga. My teen grandson has Twilight listed on his Facebook of "things you wish would finally go away."

Stinkerbell

CindyLouWho

"Twilight" stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will appear on the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards ,  Sunday, Sept. 13  to debut an exclusive expanded trailer for "New Moon," the second film in Summit Entertainment's vampire saga.

disneyland lady

jarjar

disneyland lady

Twilight is such a hit that their dead vampires still live. Here is a link to buy a James doll "soon".
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TRT9TLDD06

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview