PlayBuddy
August 09, 2024, 02:27:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

If you have someone that is a real Edward fan there is a place where you can download a .pdf file of the cross stitchery of Edward and make them a gift:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/oct/27/robert-pattinson-cross-stitch-pattern

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 27, 2009, 06:57:21 PM
There is a Special Edition New Moon People Magazine for November, on stands until 11/30. There are lots of excellent pictures inside.  DisneyLandFriend, I was thinking of you because there are some awesome pictures of Jacob's chest... I mean... Taylor Lautner.  giggle2.gif

I got that mag when it came out last Friday, it is excellent.  I was expecting just 1 article in it but the whole mag is about New Moon with some fantastic pics.   inlove1.gif

disneyland lady

Was flipping channels and FX had Cold Creek Manor from 2003 (Dennis Quaid, Sharon Stone) and the teen daughter Kristen is played by a younger Kristen Stewart. No wonder she wasn't afraid of a vampire!

CindyLouWho

I haven't seen that movie, I'll have to check it out, plus I like Dennis Quaid anyways , thanks!

disneyland lady

I just saw an ad for another Kristen Stewart movie called The Messengers (2007). An ominous darkness invades a seemingly serene sunflower farm in North Dakota, and the Solomon family is torn apart by suspicion, mayhem and murder. It will be on <b>tonight </b>on LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) at 9pm. (check local times)

Joe C

There were cutouts of the boys from Twilight in the men's section of Nordstrom today. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 31, 2009, 04:07:07 PM
I just saw an ad for another Kristen Stewart movie called The Messengers (2007). An ominous darkness invades a seemingly serene sunflower farm in North Dakota, and the Solomon family is torn apart by suspicion, mayhem and murder. It will be on <b>tonight </b>on LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) at 9pm. (check local times)

Heck I couldn't watch it, I got reg Lifetime but not the channel you mentioned.  But thanks anyway  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 31, 2009, 08:42:41 PM
Heck I couldn't watch it, I got reg Lifetime but not the channel you mentioned.  But thanks anyway  tumbsup.gif

There was some way creepy stuff in that movie. We rented it around this time last year, just before the release of Twilight.

CindyLouWho

i'll try to keep an eye out for it to be on again on a reg channel..lol

CindyLouWho

Stephenie Meyer is going to be on the Oprah Show today (4:00 pm eastern time)   bubblegum.gif

Squid

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 13, 2009, 10:25:23 AM
Stephenie Meyer is going to be on the Oprah Show today (4:00 pm eastern time)   bubblegum.gif
OMG, she looks likes she's 19 years old.

I bet I know what you twilighters are going to be doing on Nov. 20...........

CindyLouWho

Well I wanted to go to the midnight show at midnight, the 1st night it shows but they have been sold out for couple weeks already, even with it playing on 6 diff screens..geeezz!!   And since there are 5 of us going together, we plan to go Sunday cause of everyone's schedules..lol   popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

CindyLouWho

Here's the dates & shows for TV appearences by Rob & Kristen thats coming up if anyone's interested....... popcorn2.gif

11/16: Kristen on The Tonight Show
11/18: Kristen on Regis & Kelly
11/18: Kristen on The Today Show
11/18: Rob on Letterman
11/18: Kristen on Jimmy Fallon
11/19: Rob on Regis & Kelly
11/19: Rob on The Today Show
11/20: Rob/Kristen on Jimmy Kimmel
11/20: Rob on Ellen

CindyLouWho

I LOVE the new Eclipse trailor clip!    cheesy.gif    This is the movie I been waiting for cause its my fave book out of the 4. 

CindyLouWho

I can't wait to see how they film a couple of "certain" scenes from this book & looking forward to seeing the "pillow" scene,  (hopefully they won't cut it out!)  giggle2.gif

`Breaking Dawn' to be broken into 2 films
Jun 11, 1:49 PM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - "Twilight" fans will have twice as much to sink their teeth into for the saga's final chapter, with "Breaking Dawn" to be released as two movies.

Summit Entertainment, which is releasing the wildly popular vampire franchise based on Stephenie Meyer's books, said part one would come out Nov. 18, 2011. The script is being written now, with stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner returning. Production is set to begin this fall.

Bill Condon, who won an Oscar for the screenplay of his 1999 film "Gods and Monsters," will direct both movies. Condon also directed "Dreamgirls" and "Kinsey" and produced the 2009 Academy Awards ceremony with Hugh Jackman as host.

The third film in the franchise, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," comes out June 30.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview